Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much... with limited space. Bought a lot of stuff that I probably shouldn't have :lol

Especially with the Star Wars classic & VII line now, and Civil War soon.

i ordered this one only because of the EX
and i won't continue the line, but i admit the green goblin to come as a companion piece is very impressive (i just don't have any interest in this vilain).

i wanted a spidey throwing his web, and a dynamic one:
it's what spidey is ... an eternal teenager ... ;)

Yip. Just back in and he's all set up. Amazing statue, looks as awesome as I remember :rock :rock :rock This one won't be getting sold :D

There is an 18x24 art print being made for this right?

I found this a few weeks ago. You can basically get dozens of different Spiderman (or any hero) prints. Printed on paper, canvas or metal. Sizes ranging from very small to very large. Can even get stretched canvas 24x36 for ~$100. Seems like a much better value to me than Sideshow's offering. Sure they're not limited edition. But you have more choice, more formats, more sizes, and better prices.

Spiderman, Posters and Prints at Art.com

I found this a few weeks ago. You can basically get dozens of different Spiderman (or any hero) prints. Printed on paper, canvas or metal. Sizes ranging from very small to very large. Can even get stretched canvas 24x36 for ~$100. Seems like a much better value to me than Sideshow's offering. Sure they're not limited edition. But you have more choice, more formats, more sizes, and better prices.

Thanks, I'm very familiar with this. It's a great way to save money and get great art to hang on your wall.

I was just wondering if SSC was going to do the usual print to match the statue. I could care less about it being limited edition, and the signature is just a copy.

I don't think there's any question that Sideshow's prints are hilariously overpriced. I'm curious about the large scale prints here - no way does that artwork go that big without getting blown out unless they're traced over with vectors. I think a large scale Amazing Fantasy #15 print would make an awesome backdrop for this statue.

Translates into "selling overpriced s--t with the illusion of premium quality", more or less.

Since people are getting this shipped in a few days but my Flex has me at June, it's gonna be frustrating waiting an extra 3 months for my favorite character...this reminds me of Superman and I got the short end of the stick there with "no more replacements" :gah:...hoping for the best for us all!

...I should have the Sosa 1/4 soon to tide me over, though! :yess:

Since people are getting this shipped in a few days but my Flex has me at June, it's gonna be frustrating waiting an extra 3 months for my favorite character...this reminds me of Superman and I got the short end of the stick there with "no more replacements" :gah:...hoping for the best for us all!

...I should have the Sosa 1/4 soon to tide me over, though! :yess:
I had contacted Sideshow last week. Suposedly there's two shipments in March and the second shipment will see a number of early processing emails go out according to a Sideshow CSR.

I had contacted Sideshow last week. Suposedly there's two shipments in March and the second shipment will see a number of early processing emails go out according to a Sideshow CSR.

Elisse didn't mention that to me when I called them last week trying to change my Flex plan to pay in full, but I hope you're right and I can get one of those early processing emails this month!

Back