Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does switching from payment plan to full pay give a better chance of a early processing email? I'm on payment plan and don't think my payments have even started yet

Does switching from payment plan to full pay give a better chance of a early processing email? I'm on payment plan and don't think my payments have even started yet

I'm curious about that too, if I've already paid 2 months and the NRD so far, can I switch the remaining amount to full pay to have them ship earlier than later? I still have 4 more months to go, otherwise.

Doubt it. I would think everyone who is allowed in the first or 2nd shipments are already accounted for.

Apparently you're not allowed to switch from a payment plan to full pay until you get an early processing email from Sideshow offering that option. Last week I tried doing exactly this (calling Sideshow to switch my flex plan to full pay to hopefully improve the odds of me getting the statue sooner) and that is what I was told.

Yea you can't switch as that pretty much defeats the purpose of their "reasons for why they choose flex over full or vice versa." They have stated that if an allotment covers one of the paying groups better, they give that group priority. This has flipped back and forth for various statues...it is not biased towards one payment method or the other. I'm probably never going to change my payment method as I have seen both groups get first shipments. From our perspective, it's totally random.

Good to know, thanks!

Nowadays, you can switch Full to Flex, to "help pay for your item". :wink1: I've been doing that when the bill is too high for the month.

OOOOOOh yaaaaaaah March 4th shipping. It'll be at least 3 days for Mr Canadian me but Man this statue came out QUICK. Waited what felt like 2 years over Kier before I finally had to let her go when this Spidey took priority...and it's still being released before her :rotfl

Back