New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's two Buffys in the PF line....and four pieces total in the BTVS PF line....but not three.

Buffy (variant)
Spike
Angel

Black Dress Buffy, Alternate Edition Buffy, Spike, and Angel.

I see your point about Buffy, but the line consists of four unique pieces total.

But hey, tomAto or tomato. :lol

All I know is the Slayer returns! :rock Now, what would make this even more special is if the Bullseye comiquette and the Buffy comiquette were available for P.O. on the SAME DAY!!!! :rock

looks cool, but will have to wait until it's painted to see how the likeness is, right now it just doesn't look to much like SMJ, in the face that is.

if the likenesses are there and the paint turns out i'll probably get this. We need a Willow collectible that actually looks like alyson Hannigan. please make it so sideshow.

i'll be passing on this if she has a dead eye stare, lazy eyes, and/or giant caterpillar eyebrows.

Will definitely get this line, I hope someone has given Shai the good news. The dome thing in the video looks like a terminator piece like the others on the shelf.

if the likenesses are there and the paint turns out i'll probably get this. We need a Willow collectible that actually looks like alyson Hannigan. please make it so sideshow.

i'll be passing on this if she has a dead eye stare, lazy eyes, and/or giant caterpillar eyebrows.

From the video the sculpt looks good, we'll see what it looks like when painted.

i will buy her...looks awesome!!!!!:banana:banana:banana:bananai knew that chapter and something were right!!i knew it!!!!!

So can we assume this is still a ways off? I don't know how this whole 12 days thing works.
I'm collectible-broke at the moment so I'm gonna have to start squirreling away now.

I am thinking they will be between 1/5th and 1/4th size. But I am assuming they will be closer to the 1/5th size.

actually it seems like 1/4 in the pictures...right???i dont know much for her,so any guesses for the exclusive???

This may very well become my first Sideshow statue. Just not too sure about the throne and waiting to see her painted.

actually it seems like 1/4 in the pictures...right???i dont know much for her,so any guesses for the exclusive???

My guess is a chang-o-arm, holding another item. I don't really no what it would be though. I was hoping a scythe, but that would look too bulky, no?

It's probably not even a chang-o-arm...:lol

sounds like they were more excited about the chair then B.

I'll wait in the shadows to see what this turns out to be like.

Back