New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The amount of detail on the throne is amazing congrats i know so many of you are excited about this! seems like they do listen :)

Yeah I know. lol

Did Buffy have that chair in the series or was that something Sideshow came up with? If so, I wonder if I can get the seat separate. LOL

The chair definitely wasn't from the show. The Master from Season 1 had an awesome chair, but nothing like that.

Just watched the video and I'm pretty excited that they're reviving Buffy, but I'm not sure how I feel about the throne. As others have mentioned, I would have liked to see her sitting on a tombstone, casually waiting for a vampire to appear so she can introduce him to Mr. Pointy. That said, there is a certain badassness to this piece, like she just dusted a whole nest and is sitting back to admire her work. I know I'll end up owning this regardless, since I love Buffy too much to pass.

Also, I created a composite from the video so we can get a better look at the entire piece:

buffymaquette.jpg

Well it's about BLOODY time!!!!

Thanks for the heads up Chap, i saw your post in my BiB thread and rushed over to the SSC site and watched the 12 days Vid, Great News!!!

Super Pumped about this, can't wait to see more finished \ proto pics :D :joy

The moment these go up for pre-order, I will be at my pc 3 hours before. :)

I am so excited to see these and am very thrilled that the new statues look as great as they do. I am not bothered that they are not taken from any exact point or time in Buffy.
I can't wait.

Estimated Cost?

I love Buffy and was really excited for the prospect of a statue line, but sadly, this particular piece is doing absolutely nothing for me. It's not at all an iconic representation of Buffy.

I agree. I'm happy for those who do like it, but I kinda hate it. It doesn't speak to me of anything to do with the series that I loved so much.

The throne idea is quite frankly ridiculous, and I see they've gone for season one Buffy yet again. *yawn* Just so they can shove her into boots and a mini skirt.

The whole thing feels to me as If it's been created by people who know bugger all about the show. Sorry.

Oh and the likeness on Buffy is not there quite yet. Love the pose and chair. But an action pose would be more appropriate.

Back