New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks great . . . I hope it sells well enough to make sure the other two statues are made . . .

Both Faith & Willow concepts look really great . . . as for scale . . I believe most comiquettes are 1/5 scale like the AH and Mark Brooks lines . . .

You guys should be happy. Sideshow has taken pity on Buffy fans. They heard the cries.

Indeed, cries have been heard! :rock

Now that this has been confirmed, we now need to focus our efforts and hope that we get a commission drawing from Adam. :lol :rock

I'm going to post the work-in-progress pics on Ski's vistor page, along with some random Buffy images. I'll be back shortly. :wave

the Buffy throne does look a little on the evil side. If the Faith one looks as good as that sketch, it'll be my first statue.

Is it just me or does the arm look like it comes off? I'm wondering if the Exclusive is a chang-o-arm.

It is a work-in-progress, so I guess I shouldn't look into it too much at this point, but nonetheless, worth mentioning.

I never come over here, but I used to watch Buffy, and this new line looks promising, prolly wont get anything, but its a possibility. The WIP's look great for all 3, lets hope they can capture the likenesses of the characters :D

Not sure about the chair/throne. Doesn't exactly represent Buffy, unless she's sitting on it to look silly on purpose.

It would have been perfect for a Cordelia statue tough.

I kinda wish Mr Pointy looked more like in the show.

I hope they don't go for less popular characters like in the tiki line, and go straight to Angel and Spike after Willow & Faith.

Not that I'd mind if they did the main scoobies first and followed Buffy & Willow with Xander & Giles.

I never come over here, but I used to watch Buffy, and this new line looks promising, prolly wont get anything, but its a possibility. The WIP's look great for all 3, lets hope they can capture the likenesses of the characters :D

:rock :rock :rock

Welcome to Whedonville! A fellow Marvel AND Buffy fan = winner in my book. :cool:

I'm wondering when we'll see this up for pre-order? By the end of January?

Had to post -- this is the best piece to come out of the SS Buffy line that I've seen yet! Really stylish and cool.

I was a huge Buffy fan for the first three seasons at least, after that (once they left High School) I watched but lost involvement for the most part. But I think this piece captures that dark, hormonal, silly fun of the first few seasons.

Had to post -- this is the best piece to come out of the SS Buffy line that I've seen yet! Really stylish and cool.

I was a huge Buffy fan for the first three seasons at least, after that (once they left High School) I watched but lost involvement for the most part. But I think this piece captures that dark, hormonal, silly fun of the first few seasons.

Hell yea, glad you like it Wor-Gar.

Sideshow is really great to its fans.

Back