New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gotta be Spike hasn't it? I mean he's popular enough to warrant it surely?

And what other characters, now that Willow has been released, and Faith around the corner (I don't know if it's going to be 5 corners or more since she's taking forever) would you like to see.

Would you want any episodic characters? Etc.

My top choices would probably be Anya and Spike. I think that if they were able to go outside of just the show then some other Slayers would be what I would be most interested in purchasing. Fray and Satsu would be lovely! :D

Although I would really then love a different Buffy that was in a more later seasons style outfit and standing (like Faith seems to be) to match - there is just something about the throne that doesn't quite work for me.

Hmm tough on the episodic front - It would depend for me on how many of these statues they were gonna produce. I am sure I could think of episodic ideas I love but I think it best to initially go for something that is outside of that and just captures the spirit of that character. Hope that makes sense lol. :p

I don't know if I missed this detail somewhere in the long thread but is there any chance of Angel characters being made - I have seen discussion about which Cordelia might get made so I would guess it is a possibility. If so, Illyria would be truly amazing!

P.S. I would have to have said the same as sueworld and thought Spike was a given.

Wait..don't you see my first smiley. How does a crying monkey confirm it's giles. That thing says not giles. Ah well...

I saw the crying monkey and thought she must be reminiscing about Ms. Calendar, since I mentioned Giles, which is perfectly normal. I miss her too, but we can't change that now. She's in a better place. Sideshow probably thought the same and felt Giles deserved the #4 spot in this line. I don't blame them. You feel that way. I feel that way. We all feel that way.

And what about the monkey halos???? You know what those say to me? Those say: "You're right, Chap, but I can't just come right out and say you're right, so I'll post some monkey halos so that you know that I know that you're right without typing out 'You're right.'"

Don't worry. We're on the same page. :lecture :1-1:

Giles FTW!!!! ZOMG!!!1 :panic:

I saw the crying monkey and thought she must be reminiscing about Ms. Calendar, since I mentioned Giles, which is perfectly normal. I miss her too, but we can't change that now. She's in a better place. Sideshow probably thought the same and felt Giles deserved the #4 spot in this line. I don't blame them. You feel that way. I feel that way. We all feel that way.

And what about the monkey halos???? You know what those say to me? Those say: "You're right, Chap, but I can't just come right out and say you're right, so I'll post some monkey halos so that you know that I know that you're right without typing out 'You're right.'"

Don't worry. We're on the same page. :lecture :1-1:

Giles FTW!!!! ZOMG!!!1 :panic:

The crying monkey means..not Giles. The halo monkey's means..I may know something you don't know....maybe...:D Can't say for sure, just can't do it.

The crying monkey means..not Giles. The halo monkey's means..I may know something you don't know....maybe...:D Can't say for sure, just can't do it.

I'm getting to the bottom of it as we speak.

Question has been submitted to Sideshow:

"You've given us Buffy. You've given us Willow. You've given us Faith. According to a recent, Q&A, you've even confirmed that Angel is coming as well.

BUT....Inquiring minds on the Sideshow Freaks Message Board want to know: Is there yet ANOTHER character in the works as well?!? If so, any hints as to who he or she might be? I, myself, am hoping to see Giles. You can't have a Slayer without her Watcher. But then again, some say Cordy wouldn't be a bad choice either. : )"

I dont think i wanna know who is next..... cause then the wait for pics will be annoying...... like really annoying........ i hate waiting, i hate it i hate it i hate it! :tap

BUT, i hope its Angel..... with trenchcoat...... and switch out vamp head (showing fangs this time!! Hellloooo!!!!) :rock

I dont think i wanna know who is next..... cause then the wait for pics will be annoying...... like really annoying........ i hate waiting, i hate it i hate it i hate it! :tap

BUT, i hope its Angel..... with trenchcoat...... and switch out vamp head (showing fangs this time!! Hellloooo!!!!) :rock

If we get 5 pieces in this line, I will be SO happy. (More so than I already am.) That would be a big victory, despite the premature ending of the PF line.

Oooh I'd like to see that too. :D That was a fantastic scene.

I somehow doubt that will happen though as far too many companies just see the character as being 'dull'', which as any fan of the show was the furthest from the truth.

I'm hoping to see something soon. And I'm looking forward to a Willow update soon (ie shipping notices?)

Oooh I'd like to see that too. :D That was a fantastic scene.

I somehow doubt that will happen though as far too many companies just see the character as being 'dull'', which as any fan of the show was the furthest from the truth.

It sure was, might have to watch it when i get home from work tonight! :clap

Unfortunately.. i too, do agree, and i have a feeling Mr Giles will be overlooked for this line.

My gut instinct is telling me Angel, Spike and possibly a V.2 Willow or Buffy will make it into the line, then it will be stopped. :(

As much as i love Buffy/Angel, i honestly dont think theres many of us left who are willing to drop a few hundred bucks on a Buffy statue. I have already passed on Willow, and shes one of my favourite characters. :(

Although i could be wrong..... :pray:

Back