New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ I would not know, don't know much Marvel stuff. If they copy covers, then yes, they're lazy. Of course, if they think/simply know that copying comic covers sell, it's probably not that they're lazy. Maybe they tried to come up with something cooler, but failed? I still get the feeling of lazyness, since they just put weapons in her hand.

Not saying anyone who like that they use cover-poses are crazy, I just feel like "Seen that, own that piece of art already". I want new stuff!

If I expected the final piece to be more beautiful/cool than the cover, I might change my mind, but from what I can see on the pic, the cover "wins". The paintbottle with background looks more neat than those weapons, thus, I'm thinking "bad copy".

Last edited:
It's not so much about the pose that bothers me. I shouldn't have put pose. It's that weird way her legs/hips were in the photo. Something Sexy knows what I mean. It's just terrible. Maybe it looks different in hand.

It's not so much about the pose that bothers me. I shouldn't have put pose. It's that weird way her legs/hips were in the photo. Something Sexy knows what I mean. It's just terrible. Maybe it looks different in hand.

I know exactly what you mean. I hope they fixed that. Hard to tell with the sneak photo.

That, AND the way her (when you are facing the picture) left hip goes up. It just looks weird. And yes, I realize it's her right hip but I am taking it from a looking at it standpoint. And grey pants, really? Black. They need to be black!

It seems this line is focusing on the women of buffy but I hope they make to some of the great guy roles before they finish the line.

I agree!

We need a Giles, Angel, Spike, and Xander and an Oz (if time permits.)

Last edited:
^^ What your "gays are unnatural comments, much like deseases"-comment or the sexist-discussion?

I agree!

We need a Giles, Angel, Spike, and Zander and an Oz (if time permits.)

:O "Zander"!!?!!?

My dear friend, we'll have to crusify you now!

jk.

[Btw, I'm referring to the spelling, not that he wrote that character's name]

:O "Zander"!!?!!?

My dear friend, we'll have to crusify you now!

jk.

[Btw, I'm referring to the spelling, not that he wrote that character's name]

:slap :thud:

I'm editing my post NOW! In my defense, I was in a hurry to leave when I typed this...still, there's no excuse.

It is embarrassing though. :lol

It seems this line is focusing on the women of buffy but I hope they make to some of the great guy roles before they finish the line.

Any guy in this line would need to have chiseled muscles, lifting his shirt to reveal six pack abs. A sock in the pants wouldn't hurt either.

I know, I know... :horse I'll stop now and go back to my corner.

Any guy in this line would need to have chiseled muscles, lifting his shirt to reveal six pack abs. A sock in the pants wouldn't hurt either.

Saw you pop online tonight on ps3. Clicked out of family guy to say hey, and you were gone. Boo. :ignore:

True. But I read that Marsters said he's 9 1/2 inches or something, so maybe that part could be accurate. :hi5:

It would be pretty sad if super hot male characters didn't look like themselves. I don't think Angel & Spike should get "beefier".

Last edited:
Would anyone rather see a regular tweed Giles, or a Ripper?

And what other characters, now that Willow has been released, and Faith around the corner (I don't know if it's going to be 5 corners or more since she's taking forever) would you like to see.

Would you want any episodic characters? Etc.

I want a Tweed Giles, and an Anya. I would love Anya from OMWF because of her cute outfit.

I definitely want a Giles, Xander, and Cordy to complete the original Scooby Gang. Angel would be a must too!

So far:
1 - Buffy
2 - Willow
3 - Faith
4 - ???
5 - Angel

So who is going to be number 4?

Angel being #5 is from insider information from BG.

Back