New Buffy Line Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We agree on one thing then. :lol

Definitly. When I first saw the Buffy statue I went :gah: but now I don't care that much. I expected the Faith & Willow to be meh, so not that disapointed this time. Maybe I'll get them one day, if they're very cheap (not likely, since shipping to Sweden is about 100USD :monkey4).

No base in the second pic, she's directly on the table. Unless risingstar's Jedi Mind Trick got me.
Are there pegs on the base, or does it just sit on top?

The maquette comes in four pieces : Throne, base, the Buffster, and the scythe. The only peg, for lack of a better term, is the one on the throne itself which keeps Buffy in place. You may place the scythe over her lap, if you wish. There's no rule to it.

6p82td.jpg

1fd75d.jpg

2dskegy.jpg

The maquette comes in four pieces : Throne, base, the Buffster, and the scythe. The only peg, for lack of a better term, is the one on the throne itself which keeps Buffy in place. You may place the scythe over her lap, if you wish. There's no rule to it.

Thanks for the info and pics. :duff

She will be mine....

I viewed Robodad's pics of the Buffy statue in the other thread, and I was very impressed. The body language and likeness are excellent. The hair is too yellow, but that's a relatively minor issue.

If the Faith and Willow statues turn out as well as the Buffy one, then this will be a great line.

From Sideshow Collectible's Facebook page:

"More ladies of the Buffyverse are coming soon! How soon, you ask? Well, we will try our hardest to have at least one ready to pre-order before the end of the year..."

"More ladies of the Buffyverse are coming soon! How soon, you ask? Well, we will try our hardest to have at least one ready to pre-order before the end of the year..."

I would love to see a full gallery of Willow sooner than later. :clap

I hope we will get to see more pics of these before the end of the year. :)

You can start with this. Up for preorder next week.

Trevor steps up to the plate. Sideshow pitches. Trevor swings! It's outa here! Home run with bases loaded!
120910willow_03.jpg

BTW, that was a sports metaphor for those who are too geeky to get it. Specifically, baseball. I hear it's the national pass time, or something.

Last edited:
Willow looks a lot better up close. I guess ill order one.

BUT where is Faith??? Just wana see a few more pics, its driving me insane! :cuckoo: :panic:
Hope we dont have to wait till after xmas to see her! :impatient:

Where is that willow pic from by the way?
I cant see it on the SS website. I totally HATE the new SS home page layout its sooo annoying!! :mad:
And while im at it, why dont SS post any new questions/answers? I cant see anything answered since October the 31st :gah:

Oh ye, damn little banner. They should really re-design the homepage or put it back to the way it was at least. Thanx for that. Just saw it and also saw the Cyclops PF, now that looks awesome!! Might have to jump over to that thread. :wave

WillowStatueProductPhoto.jpg

I brighten the photo of faith a bit, interesting, the base looks like a gravestone... I still dunno if I'm getting Willow, but I'm sure getting Faith!

To me, the Faith in that picture does not look like the newly sculpted Faith. Maybe I need to go back and look at the first Faith we saw.

Back