Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question:Does Freddy have no proper ending in arcade mode?
I was playing arcade tag with Freddy & Scorpion, Freddy landed to killing blow on Shao Kahn but the ending animation switched to Scorpion n I'm seeing Scorpion's ending instead....

Is this a glitch?

Yes, he does. I've played through him in single ladder and it is there. It's not great, but it's not bad, and gives his addition some nice context at least. So yeah, might be a dlc character specific glitch in tag ladder mode.

It's a shame that the dlc characters aren't in the necropolis, or else having played through with him in tag team you'd be able to go in there and just select view ending.

I think Freddy's ending sucked lol. Only cool thing was the nod to the original movie poster. Eh, guess it was kind of cool.

I always thought the tag ending went off the primary fighter you chose. I've had that happen to me a few times without any DLC characters. But then again I don't play tag ladder to often.

Question:Does Freddy have no proper ending in arcade mode?
I was playing arcade tag with Freddy & Scorpion, Freddy landed to killing blow on Shao Kahn but the ending animation switched to Scorpion n I'm seeing Scorpion's ending instead....

Is this a glitch?

In Ladder Tag the first character you choose, their ending is automatically
the one shown regardless of who lands the finishing blow i.e. if Scorpion was the first character you chose at the character select screen then Freddy, Scorpion's ending will be the one shown even if Freddy was the one who finished Kahn.

ah...ok thks a lot.
Guess I'll just play thru normal arcade ladder to see his ending.

Yeah, I really wish they would include the DLC characters into the krypt to let you check their stats n endings.

ah...ok thks a lot.
Guess I'll just play thru normal arcade ladder to see his ending.

Yeah, I really wish they would include the DLC characters into the krypt to let you check their stats n endings.

This :goodpost: I would really like to know my stats with Skarlet. I'm sure I have a dedicated time of over 24hrs with her.

In Ladder Tag the first character you choose, their ending is automatically
the one shown regardless of who lands the finishing blow i.e. if Scorpion was the first character you chose at the character select screen then Freddy, Scorpion's ending will be the one shown even if Freddy was the one who finished Kahn.

Yep, true. I realised that today myself when I started playing tag ladder in order to finish off one of the complete the game with every character chevo I was still missing. :lol

Got this last week:

28820808.jpg

83179464.jpg

87601158.jpg

96933214.jpg

It's an ok figure, overall it could be better.

Paint is average and look more of a golden brown, rather then a yellow.

The colour was as if Player 2 were to choose Scorpion then Player 1, in the game.

His 2 swords are soft and the spear does not come with a chain.

In certain areas, figure lacks detail just pulled it off.

Articulation points are good.

Ok for $25 AUS.

Aarrgh. I was hoping this got bumped to announce a Jason DLC for Halloween :(

Not sure how I feel about the film though. If done right, a Mortal Kombat movie would be great. But since they are getting that Nolanized MK guy to do it, I'm not thrilled yet. MK isn't a property that can be Nolanized and still work.

And they better make this rated R. I know they'll want PG-13 so all of the little kids can go see it, but MK has always been about the extreme violence and you can't get that with a PG-13 rating. An R rating has worked well enough for Resident Evil, so hopefully it will work for MK as well.

Aarrgh. I was hoping this got bumped to announce a Jason DLC for Halloween :(

Not sure how I feel about the film though. If done right, a Mortal Kombat movie would be great. But since they are getting that Nolanized MK guy to do it, I'm not thrilled yet. MK isn't a property that can be Nolanized and still work.

And they better make this rated R. I know they'll want PG-13 so all of the little kids can go see it, but MK has always been about the extreme violence and you can't get that with a PG-13 rating. An R rating has worked well enough for Resident Evil, so hopefully it will work for MK as well.

Agreed. Though he did have elements of "supernatural" in the webisodes, I hope he brings more of it in the movie. Rated R is a must as well or it will be a repeat of the originals which I do not want to see again.

Back