Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not true. Freddy, the real Freddy was a Child KILLER. Murder. Possible molestor...but he still killed kids before he was burnt.

Not the remake version. He was a pedo, and nothing more.

Not true. Freddy, the real Freddy was a Child KILLER. Murder. Possible molestor...but he still killed kids before he was burnt.

Not the remake version. He was a pedo, and nothing more.

If you've watched any behind the scenes stuff, then you'd know Wes intended Freddy him to be one. They toned it down a bit due to the times, but it was easy enough to figure out. They were just more blunt with it in the remake. However you interpret it, at the end of the day, Freddy is a messed up dude that did horrible things to kids.

If MK was really sick, they'd have a nasty Babality for him :lol

Pretty sure there aren't going to be anymore DLC characters. Time to wait for MK10. How many years before we can see MK10 I wonder.

I can't see them just stopping now. At the very least they owe us a Jason to go with Freddy.

And we know Tanya is in the game so it would seem a lot of work needed for her would already be done. And they could always unlock the bosses. Playing as Goro on the challenge tower supports that at least slightly.

They very well could be done, but I seriously hope they give us at least 1 more batch of them. And at the very minimum, give us Jason around Halloween.

I'd be happy if they just unlocked Kintaro, Goro, Shao Khan, Ruutuu, and Unit 5 as fully playable characters.

I hope we do get some more DLC, even if it is several months away. DLC is meant to tide us over until the next game, which is still probably a good year and half or two away. At least one more batch of DLC fighters and/or arenas would be awesome. I just feel we are incomplete with having just Freddy and no Jason to go with him. Such a tease if we don't get a Jason now! :(

Yeah, and I'm sure they'll get Havik into the mix as well. Can't wait to see what they come up with. Nice to finally an MK to look forward to. Haven't had that since MK 3, well I've looked forward to them all... and then the disappointment hit!

Back