Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Downloaded him last night (my time), he's fun. A worthwhile addition to the roster in my opinion, though I still wish he had a classic Freddy alternate skin.

Yeah, that would have been cool. Have you seen the Player 2 colors? Blue and silver sweater? :lol

I still really hope we get a Jason, even if he is the last DLC.

The Freddy DLC is a pretty cool idea on their part. I feel like renting the game and picking up the DLC just to see what his fatalities are.

Just loaded up Freddy......He's ok but just doesn't have that MK
feel to it IMO.

Anyway has anyone got the moves for the locked stage and 2nd
fatalities??? PS3 please..:D

Yeah, that would have been cool. Have you seen the Player 2 colors? Blue and silver sweater? :lol

I still really hope we get a Jason, even if he is the last DLC.

lol Jason, then they'd have to put in Mike Mayers, the Scream guy, the Ring Girl, the mummy and every type of horror creature after that.

actually i wouldn't mind that, its just not that MK

They would only do Jason, as he and Freddy are currently owned by Warner Bros. and New Line Cinema. Warner Bros. also owns the Mortal Kombat franchise, all of the other characters you mentioned are now at other companies.

Just loaded up Freddy......He's ok but just doesn't have that MK
feel to it IMO.

Anyway has anyone got the moves for the locked stage and 2nd
fatalities??? PS3 please..:D

fat 2: D,U,F,B block (sweep)
Stage: F,D,D,X

He's cool to have but wasn't impressed. Him and Rain were both letdowns after Skarlet and Kenshi. Both of them are badass

I love him. Best of the DLC fighters by far. Kenshi held that position before, but I never really cared for Skarlett and Rain was nice to have just to complete the MK3 roster. Freddy is just fun and a total curveball.

As for the other horror monsters, I wouldn't expect anyone else with the exception of Jason. Freddy does feel a little incomplete without Jason IMO. Jason could be a heavy fighter similar to Jax and work just fine. Especially if they go with the reboot Jason (just like reboot Freddy). He was a true hunter in that film and actually could run :lol

The fact we heard the Freddy and Jason rumor months before Freddy was actually revealed leands credit to Jason happening too. We all thought it would be fun, but laughed it off as fanboy wishes to have Freddy and Jason in MK. Well, now we have Freddy, so surely Jason isn't that far fetched now.

I'm going to download Freddy. Ever since 1994 I always wanted Freddy or Jason in a Mortal Fighter/Street Fighter type of fighting game. So this is really bad ass for me.

Side question folks, but I understand that you can play games from other countries on any ps3. But does this goes the same for blu ray movies? I have a US Ps3 and want to pre order the Nightmare On Elm Street collection on Blu Ray from Japan. Will it work? Thanks

Side question folks, but I understand that you can play games from other countries on any ps3. But does this goes the same for blu ray movies? I have a US Ps3 and want to pre order the Nightmare On Elm Street collection on Blu Ray from Japan. Will it work? Thanks

No. Most Blu Rays are region coded. You should verify what it is before buying import movies. Some are region free though, but you should always check.

Question:Does Freddy have no proper ending in arcade mode?
I was playing arcade tag with Freddy & Scorpion, Freddy landed to killing blow on Shao Kahn but the ending animation switched to Scorpion n I'm seeing Scorpion's ending instead....

Is this a glitch?

Back