Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, i'll check it out. No love for scorpion or sub zero at all but I'd still buy them. I would love to grab a Kabal, Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Cage, hell.... all of em! Someone hurry up and make these cash cows!

I really do wish HT did make these figures! So far I have my MK1/MK2 Sub Zero and Scorpion, and MK2 Raiden. The Johnny Cage MK9 is almost done. Next up is Shao Kahn. Then I am leaning towards Kitana, if I can find the right body for it. The Phicen bodies have had questionable reviews so far.

And I FINALLY made it closer on the Tower Challenge. I am at 130... I just keep chipping away a little bit at a time!

Pics of my Jazwares Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Didn't take any of Raiden since I'm probably gonna be sending him back because of a paint scuff on his face.

Note: Scorpion does not come with a chain to attach his kunai (spear) with. I just used one of those twisty ties that come with other figures.

100_1274.jpg

100_1265.jpg

100_1267.jpg

100_1275.jpg

100_1276.jpg

[ame="https://youtu.be/I1TbDFQS5Ig"]302 Found[/ame]

Jade & Kitana MK2 outfit for free! I wonder why they leave mileena out of it?

I'd say Mileena's classic outfit will come with the forth dlc character. But then again she already has 3 outfits..

Pics of my Jazwares Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Didn't take any of Raiden since I'm probably gonna be sending him back because of a paint scuff on his face.

Note: Scorpion does not come with a chain to attach his kunai (spear) with. I just used one of those twisty ties that come with other figures.

100_1274.jpg

100_1265.jpg

100_1267.jpg

100_1275.jpg

100_1276.jpg

These figs look like garbage, but I STILL want them (seriously) :lol

It's ridiculous not to have Mileena included with Kitana and Jade. In fact, Jade wasn't even part of MK II where those costumes came from. Should have left Jade out and Mileena in or added Mileena to make it three. So what if Mileena already has 3 alternates?

Makes no sense!

It's ridiculous not to have Mileena included with Kitana and Jade. In fact, Jade wasn't even part of MK II where those costumes came from. Should have left Jade out and Mileena in or added Mileena to make it three. So what if Mileena already has 3 alternates?

Makes no sense!

You really need to go check your facts because you are totally wrong. Jade's first appearence was MKII.

I really wish we had either gotten the male ninja outfits from MKII or new character skins. Raiden anyone? Quan Chi? Someone other than the colorized ninjas?

Makes no sense!

Relax dude, there just fkn' outfits..:lol

You really need to go check your facts because you are totally wrong. Jade's first appearence was MKII.

I really wish we had either gotten the male ninja outfits from MKII or new character skins. Raiden anyone? Quan Chi? Someone other than the colorized ninjas?

Yup, Jade was a secret unplayable character in MKII, much like how Reptile was in MK1.

I'm hoping for alternate outfits for the DLC characters and it thought it would be cool to get the unmasked version of Sub-Zero.

I'd love for the unmasked Sub Zero... I liked that look a lot.

Also hoping they will do a Sonya Blade in her outfit from MK3.

A tat-less Cage would be welcome too, but it doesn't really matter... I got used to it. :lol

You really need to go check your facts because you are totally wrong. Jade's first appearence was MK II.

Okay, what I meant was, playable character on the roster. All I'm saying is, it's stupid to include Jade and not Mileena. I don't think it would have killed them to do three characters instead of two.

Okay, what I meant was, playable character on the roster. All I'm saying is, it's stupid to include Jade and not Mileena. I don't think it would have killed them to do three characters instead of two.

She already has FOUR costumes though. I don't really think she needed a 5th before everyone else got a 3rd.

She already has FOUR costumes though. I don't really think she needed a 5th before everyone else got a 3rd.

This. Besides I'm sure Mileena will get her MK2 outfit eventually.

I'm a bit bummed Jade's skin tone isn't a little darker nor does she have brown hair like in MK2. Still the MK2 costumes look great! Can't wait till tuesday.

I would love if they'd do an Extra Kratos skin. His fear skin is still my favorite in the game, but i'd like to get God version or even Spartan General.

Cyber Sub-Zero, Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain deserve an alternate costume before Kratos gets another imho. Don't get me wrong I love Kratos and GOW but he is a guest character in the end. I'm annoyed that he gets his own Nekropolis spot while Skarlet and Kenshi (and most likely Rain too) do not. That being said if Kratos does get an alternate I hope it's the Aries Armor version.

Back