Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great!!! Looks like Horribid was right a couple months back. I know they said it, but I hope it will not be the last DLC. Hope there is a special DLC pack for Halloween with more horror characters.

I like Freddy. I like Mortal Kombat. For some reason it just seems odd and don't really feel like they fit in together.

They don't. But I love horror and even though this isn't the original Freddy, I'll take it. There is some of us that would love to see again some form of our horror icons in a video game again. Just hope this open the doors to other horror characters or full games themselves.

I would love it if they added Ash to the roster. That'd be hilarious! He could take Shao Khan's victory stance which has always reminded me of the Army of Darkness movie poster! Hail to the King baby!!!

Has the 9th episode aired yet? The very last one would be the 10th, right?
Last I read they were keeping the 9th to air at SDCC.

sent from my Galaxy SII

I know I might be alone on this, but I'm playing again MKvsDC. I almost forgot how good this game is too. Also realize how similar the new MK is to his game. I wish they will do a sequel but using the new MK fighting 2D system with some MKvsDC gimmicks in it like free fall and running throogh buildings an close combat. Be cool to see DC character X-Ray moves too. If only DC allows them to make a Mature rating game this time.

I notice in the desert stage in MK that on the far right Cyrax is stuck in the sand like in UMK3. I never notice him there before. Was that added in?

Actually far left

Last edited:
I know I might be alone on this, but I'm playing again MKvsDC. I almost forgot how good this game is too. Also realize how similar the new MK is to his game. I wish they will do a sequel but using the new MK fighting 2D system with some MKvsDC gimmicks in it like free fall and running throogh buildings an close combat. Be cool to see DC character X-Ray moves too. If only DC allows them to make a Mature rating game this time.

MKvsDC COULD be awesome, but the original version was average at best to me. I've always been a big fan of fighting games, but I could never get into this one. That said, no reason in the world they couldn't give this game a massive make-over and make it every bit as cool as MK has turned out to be.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OwDyWfjb48&feature=share"]‪Mortal Kombat: Legacy - Ep. 9: Cyrax & Sektor‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Does anyone know if the process to fight Classic Jade is finicky / has any issues?

I got the double flawless victory on Tsung, and did a Fatality. I also did a Fatality on everyone I had already fought.

When it comes to re-fighting Tsung when he inevitably hits you, I was just pausing and going to Player Select to start over. Should I have done something else to re-start the match?

Does anyone know if the process to fight Classic Jade is finicky / has any issues?

I got the double flawless victory on Tsung, and did a Fatality. I also did a Fatality on everyone I had already fought.

When it comes to re-fighting Tsung when he inevitably hits you, I was just pausing and going to Player Select to start over. Should I have done something else to re-start the match?

If Shang hits you during a round, continue the fight untill you beat him twice then selcet a new character instead of finishing him. If you select a new character mid fight, it will count as a loss.

Looks like un-masked sub-zero skin from MK3 will be available
with Freddy

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbt7FSJZ7pU"]‪Mortal Kombat 9 ( 2011 ) Unmasked Sub-Zero Gameplay‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, that's awesome. Love the MK 3 look! I wonder who the second character alternate will be? Also, I wonder how many more alternate skins there will be in the future whether paid or free? I'd still like to see MK 2 Shang Tsung.

Back