Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also on some fatalities especially ones with that are at a distance and have alot of input commands or have Up, Up, in them like Scorpions Toasty, it helps to hold the Block button. Remember to release Block when you hit the action button though ex: X or Triangle etc.

cokebabies - For the Toasty fatality, I'm only able to execute it on a sweep distance, u might want to experiment on it.

Just try not to rush and do it in a smooth motion. Also, remember to hold block when doing the down, up, up motion & release block just before u press Triangle.

Thanks for that Kazukijun, it is infact from sweeping distance.
Previouse post has been corrected.

Also on some fatalities especially ones with that are at a distance and have alot of input commands or have Up, Up, in them like Scorpions Toasty, it helps to hold the Block button. Remember to release Block when you hit the action button though ex: X or Triangle etc.

I hate the finishing moves with up in them, can be a bich to pull off
sometimes..:mad:

has anyone else been able to pull off a babality after messing up the sequence the first time? Kratos is my player of choice and his is easy to pull off, however if I mess on the first attempt then I never can seem to pull it off. Curious if this is just me, which it probably is.

Thanks for that Kazukijun, it is infact from sweeping distance.
Previouse post has been corrected.

No worries bro. I have a love hate relationship with these fatalities too...1 wrong timing can ruin it all.

has anyone else been able to pull off a babality after messing up the sequence the first time? Kratos is my player of choice and his is easy to pull off, however if I mess on the first attempt then I never can seem to pull it off. Curious if this is just me, which it probably is.

I've been able to pull it off, even if I mess up the first time.

In order to perform a Babality, you must complete the final round without blocking an incoming attack. You can hit the block button, but you simply can’t block an incoming attack on your character. I realised that I'm not able to execute the babality if I did block the attack.

N if u want to earn koins for krypt unlocks, Bablities give you $500 koins as compared to $250 from Fatalities.

No worries bro. I have a love hate relationship with these fatalities too...1 wrong timing can ruin it all.

I've been able to pull it off, even if I mess up the first time.

In order to perform a Babality, you must complete the final round without blocking an incoming attack. You can hit the block button, but you simply can’t block an incoming attack on your character. I realised that I'm not able to execute the babality if I did block the attack.

N if u want to earn koins for krypt unlocks, Bablities give you $500 koins as compared to $250 from Fatalities.

Interesting, didn't know that about the block. The Koins do me no good however. I cleared out the krypt a few days after i bought it.

I just wish they'd give Skarlet and the rest of the DLC characters Nekropolis spots so I can check my stats and view their endings without constantly having to beat the game. I also wish they'd have a winning pose in the Test Your Luck matches.

For those who haven't seen it yet, here is Rain!
rain.jpg

I can honestly find nothing wrong with his design. Imho he is one of the best re-designed MK characters and I'm not even a Rain fan.

Rain looks good! Can't wait to add him to the game.

Yeah, I've cleared out the krypt too...can't we use the koins to buy the DLC characters (wishful thinking)
I really hope they release an update to include the DLC characters in the krypt too....And probably an alternate costume for them too?

Rain looks good! Can't wait to add him to the game.

Yeah, I've cleared out the krypt too...can't we use the koins to buy the DLC characters (wishful thinking)
I really hope they release an update to include the DLC characters in the krypt too....And probably an alternate costume for them too?

What really sucks is Skarlet has an alternate costume that at the very least was being worked on. Someone hacked the game and leaked pics and a vid of it. While personally I thought her alternate looked abit weird, it still seems like pure lazyness on NRS' part no to include it. I just hope they don't charge for it later down the line.

So now all that's left is one more DLC right? Tanya I think?

I'm kind of surprised they aren't going to throw Chameleon in the mix. He'll be the ONLY Character left off of any of the first three rosters and he'd be very easy to add since he's nothing more than a copy cat ninja. Also was hoping to get Havik, Fujin, and Shinnok since they all appear in or are referenced in some of the endings. Oh well, can't have it all i guess

I get the feeling the mystery character will be a brand new character or a guest character (I hope it's not a guest character though). Also according to Boon, more DLC characters could still be considered if the 4 that have already been announced sell well. Personally I hope they make the bosses available via DLC.

Rain trailer has been released

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkKfdSFNaD8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkKfdSFNaD8[/ame]

Back