Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are 300 challenges on the tower.

Here are some of the more difficult ones:
Baraka vs Sheeva, Goro, Kintaro
Shang Tsung vs Shao Kahn
Shang Tsung vs Baraka, Sindel, and Shao Kahn
Stryker vs Shao Kahn, Shao Kahn, Shao Kahn
Ermac vs Goro, Goro, Goro
End Game: Character of your choice vs Goro, Kintaro, Mileena, Shao Kahn

The key to beating End Game (challenge #300) was sticking with it. Don't keep retrying. Play until you die and then retry. If you do that, after about 5 or so fights, you will start to regain health back after you beat a fighter. I eventually was getting about 1/3 of my health back after each fight and that is what helped me beat it finally. I'm not sure if that is true for any of the others as I didn't find that trick until #300, but it is worth trying.

There are 300 challenges on the tower.

Here are some of the more difficult ones:
Baraka vs Sheeva, Goro, Kintaro
Shang Tsung vs Shao Kahn
Shang Tsung vs Baraka, Sindel, and Shao Kahn
Stryker vs Shao Kahn, Shao Kahn, Shao Kahn
Ermac vs Goro, Goro, Goro
End Game: Character of your choice vs Goro, Kintaro, Mileena, Shao Kahn

The key to beating End Game (challenge #300) was sticking with it. Don't keep retrying. Play until you die and then retry. If you do that, after about 5 or so fights, you will start to regain health back after you beat a fighter. I eventually was getting about 1/3 of my health back after each fight and that is what helped me beat it finally. I'm not sure if that is true for any of the others as I didn't find that trick until #300, but it is worth trying.

That's the one I'm at and I'm having a _____ of a time trying to beat it. Baraka is a pain, I can get past Sindel without too much trouble then Kahn just wails on me. I only needed to his him once more and I would have had the match but my uppercut bounced off the bastard and I got x-rayed and well we all know what happens next.

The key with Shang and Stryker is to projectile Kahn to death. So skull fireballs with Shang and gun with Stryker. Shang is tougher as his fireballs are slower than the bullets from Stryker's gun. Stryker's gun can interupt Kahn from throwing a spear, but not the hammer toss. So you'll have to JUMP over the hammer. You can't duck it. But you more or less have the same strategy with Shang and Stryker.

They are frustrating, but it really feels like an accomplishment once you get through them. The 'prize' at the end isn't all that great IMO, but the journey was.

That's the one I'm at and I'm having a _____ of a time trying to beat it. Baraka is a pain, I can get past Sindel without too much trouble then Kahn just wails on me. I only needed to his him once more and I would have had the match but my uppercut bounced off the bastard and I got x-rayed and well we all know what happens next.

I hate those boss 52-3% X-ray attacks. Its practically an instant fatality! :lol

Fireball, fireball, fireball is my only advise against that level. I think it is the HARDEST level in the tower. Shang just sucks against Kahn.

I hate those boss 52-3% X-ray attacks. Its practically an instant fatality! :lol

Fireball, fireball, fireball is my only advise against that level. I think it is the HARDEST level in the tower. Shang just sucks against Kahn.

This!!! Shang Tsung is the one character in this game I completetly suck with. If it had been anyone other than him I could have beaten this allready.

I agree. Shang just doesn't fight well against Kahn. The key is to just keep distance between you and him so he can't shoulder rush into you. But those hammer throws are devistating, especially since they make you helpless for a few seconds.

I noticed that when I keep hitting the back button, that Kahn will want to taunt you, leaving him open for an attack. But I just noticed this today in the latter. Not sure if it works in the Shang match.

Yeah, when I was fighting Shang today in the ladder he morphed into both Sektor and Smoke, and I was playing as Stryker. I never figured out how to morph into anyone though. I would have loved to morph into Kahn though and give him a piece of his own medicine (ie get a full X ray bar, morph into him and x ray him) :lol

Seriously though one more hit and I would have had him but he pulls off the damn x-ray and I'm dead. If controllers and HDTV's wern't so damn expensive, I would have a new controller and TV today. My sister said I had a vain popping out the side of my head I was so pissed.

I was stuck on the same challenge (#251) for a while. I used the Soul Steal move to get damage upgrades against each person then just shot flaming skulls over and over.

I used Ermac to beat # 300. I think someone with a teleport attack is the way to go. Of course it does get easier the more they kick your butt.

Yeah, when I was fighting Shang today in the ladder he morphed into both Sektor and Smoke, and I was playing as Stryker. I never figured out how to morph into anyone though. I would have loved to morph into Kahn though and give him a piece of his own medicine (ie get a full X ray bar, morph into him and x ray him) :lol

I'm not sure if this works as i haven't got that far up the ladder yet
but I remember from the previouse MK games you can morph into the
other characters by performing their fatalities.

I just looked it up. If you play as Shang you can only morph into the character you are fighting against. But if its a boss, you can't morph into them. In the ladder, the computer controled Shang can morph into anyone (not sure about other bosses though).

I know if you are Shang and attempt to morph into Goro/Kintaro or Shao Kahn, you don't morph into them but get a damage boost.

Back