Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the MK3 Cyrax and Sektor outfits. I wonder if they come with fatalities as well? I'd love the Sektor one where he sticks out a clamp and smashes the other guy.

I'm still waiting for them to announce Shao Kahn, Goro and Kintaro as playable characters.

Also what the hell is that Basemale all about? I wonder if he's customizable or something?

Well I hope that if it is just some half naked guy who can't do anything but basic attacks that they make that it's own DLC and not bundled with anything so I can pass on it completely.

Well I hope that if it is just some half naked guy who can't do anything but basic attacks that they make that it's own DLC and not bundled with anything so I can pass on it completely.

That's how all hacked characters work currently. Most likely just the basic mode/texture is on the disc and the DLC will give you the coding/fatalities/moves.

Shang Tsung is bullsheet at fighting Shao khan. Im on tower challenge like 251 or something and Barracka and Sindel are easy then you get to him and you have no good moves to use on him.

Grrrr

Shang Tsung is bullsheet at fighting Shao khan. Im on tower challenge like 251 or something and Barracka and Sindel are easy then you get to him and you have no good moves to use on him.

Grrrr

251 was by far the hardest challenge for me. Shang Tsung completely sucks against Kahn. Just try to keep your distance from him, spam him with fire ball, watch out for his x-ray and hope you get luckey lol.

Thats what ive been doing for hours! Then i decided i needed a tactic change and got brave and decided to try and jump him and uppercut but you dont get lucky enough to hit him as many times as you need to the amount of times he jump-shoulders. I also tried the plan of waiting till he had thrown projectiles then sneak hit him but then he shoulder rushes me!

Im nearly angry enough to put the game on ebay!

I know the feeling. First time I got to 251 I played for nearly 2 hrs. At one point I had him almost beat (only needed to hit him once more) and I had a decent amount of healt left but when I go in for the kill, the bastard x-rayed me and won. I swear I was about to chuck my controller at my TV but luckely I remember buying a new TV and controller would put me out over $200. I was so mad though my sister said I had a vein popping out the side of my head. When I went to play it the next day, took me 2 hrs and again Kahn went for an x-ray but I uppercutted him just in time for the win.

You deserve your own throne and cow skull mask for accomplishing that.

You deserve your own throne and cow skull mask for accomplishing that.

Thanks :lol If it's any consolation though, all the challenges after this are cake and candy by comparison including the last challenge. There is one challenge where you have to fight 3 (yes 3) Shao Kahns with Stryker but don't let that intimidate you, that challenge was easy compared to 251.

Yeah when I first saw the 3 Shao Kahns I thought, they are nuts! But Stryker is actually really good against Kahn. Just gun him to death and you walk away with decent health. Heck, I used Styker in the final challenge just because I knew if I could get past Mileena with about 1/3 of my health I had a decent shot of beating Kahn with the gun spamming.

251 with Shang is by far the hardest challenge. Shang just sucks. No wonder why he morphs into everyone else :lol

Yeah when I first saw the 3 Shao Kahns I thought, they are nuts! But Stryker is actually really good against Kahn. Just gun him to death and you walk away with decent health. Heck, I used Styker in the final challenge just because I knew if I could get past Mileena with about 1/3 of my health I had a decent shot of beating Kahn with the gun spamming.

251 with Shang is by far the hardest challenge. Shang just sucks. No wonder why he morphs into everyone else :lol

I played as Sheeva and Stryker for a little while on the last Challenge but with Stryker whenever I went to shoot him, Goro would allways do that ground pound and Kintaro would allways jump on me. I was wanting to beat the final challenge without resorting to using my cheat character Scorpion but alas it was not ment to be.

You just have to jump over Goro and Kintaro and attack them while they are still facing the other way. And you just have to kill Mileena as fast a posisble. Saving an X-ray for her worked great for me.

Back