Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap were getting Gekkos!

Awesome. They better make it to Europe.

Sidenote

**** VR Mission 18 and **** mastifs

Holy crap were getting Gekkos!

Awesome. They better make it to Europe.

Sidenote

**** VR Mission 18 and **** mastifs

I told you :lol

Although after fighting them dozens of times, their pretty easy. My best advice is to go in one of the corners, wait for them to spawn and one will jump to the top of the wall and the other will jump behind you. Counter the one from the wall and when you do the execution you will spin the one and it's body will slam and kill the other, two birds with one stone. 7/10 times I was able to get by them with no issue, but as I said it took dozens and dozens of times to master they're attack pattern.

i may aswell be sat in another room when they spawn on mission 18 because im useless against them. and its not that im bad at the game, i only play on revengeance difficulty but its just the mastifs. my brain cant predict them

i may aswell be sat in another room when they spawn on mission 18 because im useless against them. and its not that im bad at the game, i only play on revengeance difficulty but its just the mastifs. my brain cant predict them

Watch tutorials on Youtube, they help a great deal. You will come to realize that they are the 2nd easiest thing to fight. Wait until you have to fight the two Bezerkers and the Wolf. The Wolf caused me to break my controller :gah::medic

The final boss is the Grad and it's easy, just keep stunning him with the Sai and spam the living **** out of it :peace

In mission 19, the final section you have to fight 4 Wolfs at once but it's not that difficult at all. You just need to Zandatsu all the enemies in that level and it's not Revengeance level.

Ive done mission 19, its just 18 andddd is it 17 with just secondary weapons? something like that. Also when i loaded it up today there was a 270mb update for the game. Im wondering what it was if anybody else got it!

Not too sure about that if it's in a special edition they usually keep it that way I have never seen any evidence that something would be re released on its own from any of the premium packages for Metal Gear

Sent from the Shell by codec.

guys!!!! sweet news! amazon has gekkos on pre order for an august release. theyre 40 bucks for 2. im so glad i didnt pull the trigger on the 110 dollar ones on ebay!

Ahem. :wink1:

You got me. One solitary brand new example. By the way we weren't talking about gekkos we were talking about white raiden on your first quoted comment

Last edited:
Hey guys, BBTS just started pre-orders again for Metal Gear Rising Revengance Raiden in his original color for $69.99. At this time they have 69 pre-orders available. Here's the link:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SEP10382&mode=retail

They also have Revoltech Naked Snake for pre-order. I think that the original pre-sale sold out. They have 48 for preorder. Here it is for $49.99.
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=KAI10465&mode=retail

Hope this helps anyone looking for these 2 figures.

Last edited:
Jr although we appreciate that you gave us cheap prices on stuff just do that in MGS collectibles only no need for a double post because then we scramble to look at all of them and get disappointed with the same thing

Jr although we appreciate that you gave us cheap prices on stuff just do that in MGS collectibles only no need for a double post because then we scramble to look at all of them and get disappointed with the same thing

I feel that this news is valuable in both threads. Both threads are not always close to the top of the 1st Video Games Collectibles page and the info could be overlooked by someone looking for a good price on Raiden. Plus, most people are talking about Play Arts Kai Raiden in this thread. No one will be disappointed with this info as many are looking for this figure at a good price. Thanks

hey guys... help me out! a page before there metioned 5 versions of raiden.
i only know the normal version/white and the red play arts kai version...
also never saw an other version... so what the 2 other versions??

sorry, if its an stupid question... maybe i just dont get it ?!

thx

Agreed it's nice to see the info in multiple places...but most of us are in this and the other thread both which is what WellCQC is talking about...

hey guys... help me out! a page before there metioned 5 versions of raiden. i only know the normal version/white and the red play arts kai version...
also never saw an other version... so what the 2 other versions??

thx

Five Versions of Raiden Play Arts Kai - announced as of mid-March

stock retail - black muscle/dark blue armor
10203663a-noscale.jpg

Exclusive Game Version (UK release) - black muscle/white armor
44671d1351515788-special-edition-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-1raidenpack6.jpg

PX (Previews Exclusive) - Red muscle/black armor
64422d1359736727-seeing-red-previews-exclusive-raiden-play-arts-kai-1raidenred.jpg

Retailer Exclusive (TBD) - blue muscle/black armor
68272d1361472696-tf13-metal-gear-solid-play-arts-kai-playartskai_raiden_blue_figure_mgstv.jpg

Retailer Exclusive (TBD) - gray muscle/black armor
68282d1361472696-tf13-metal-gear-solid-play-arts-kai-playartskai_raiden_yellow_figure_mgstv.jpg

I hope that Play Arts fixes the paint on the red and blue Raiden figures. It's the armored parts are supposed to have color, not the muscles.

PX Exclusive won't change...and I don't want it to. It's my favorite.

And I'm guessing it's not supposed to be game accurate since it's no where near what it looks like in the game. If Previews signed to get 1K figures to sell, they don't have to have a "game accurate" figure, they can name the colors they want and Square will make it for them. I'm sure you could do the same if you had $35,000 and wanted to buy 1K figures to sell at retail.

My experience with exclusive figures (as a former project manager for a company that sold a few exclusives) was a manufacturer shopped around a number of color variants and you get to pick and choose depending on your buy-in level. Since Previews bought 1K figures, they get whatever they want.

The exposed "Muscle" (red muscle, black armor) variant - accurate or not - is my favorite of the group actually, looks like a prototype armor or something :)

I'm sorry but I hate that answer nothing on you but that really pisses me off that that happens why not make the thing pink with purple polka dots that's borderline retarded it has now become my least favorite out of them all.

Back