Mattel '66 Batman TV series figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon has it for $30.

Thanks, that's a good price but I hear the paint apps are somewhat iffy on these. Not sure if that's true, the Batman I got today is pretty nice. They had two to choose from, one was ever so slightly cross eyed.

Has anyone noticed surface blemishes on their Batmobile (i.e. scratches, discoloration streaks, patch of matte black on the glossy hood,etc)? Is this normal due to production? Just wondering if I should even bother trying to find a clean version of the Batmobile. Thanks in advance for your response and suggestions. :)

Has anyone noticed surface blemishes on their Batmobile (i.e. scratches, discoloration streaks, patch of matte black on the glossy hood,etc)? Is this normal due to production? Just wondering if I should even bother trying to find a clean version of the Batmobile. Thanks in advance for your response and suggestions. :)

most of the figures the figures like baman,robin,riddler have part dis-colorations....the scratches are normal on the batmobile considering the plastic and being mass produced

407531686.jpg

407531685.jpg

407531684.jpg

407531683.jpg

407531682.jpg

I was able to pick up Surf's Up Batman, the Joker, and the Penguin through Amazon. Was lucky with the pain apps, but the Joker box was a little dinged up. Disappointed these are not showing up at retail, although some are claiming they are finding them at Wal-Mart.

Woo-hoo but I'm afraid it's too little too late to get a Mattel figure since they canned the line. Hopefully a 1:6 Batgirl from Hot Toys.

Woo-hoo but I'm afraid it's too little too late to get a Mattel figure since they canned the line. Hopefully a 1:6 Batgirl from Hot Toys.

eh,it doesn't mean she couldn't be sold as next years SDCC figure...

No interest in the Mattel line. '66 Batgirl would be a great Hot Toys TF Exclusive. The Batgirl cycle would be nice as well, but doubtful they would take that much of a risk.

opened up mine last night...i too stole the idea of using the nameplates on the bases, lol

made a bomb for my batman...the ping pong ball is a little big for scale purposes but i am happy with it

null_zpsca0eb7d4.jpg

i folded like a cheap lawn chair and bought all these little bastards..........:mad:

i folded like a cheap lawn chair and bought all these little bastards..........:mad:

You won't regret it. This license is really hard to come by. Most people have no idea just how hard because of all of the legal rights issues. This is a one-off series by Mattel, no more offerings from the line. Buy them while you can. Once they're gone, secondary market prices will soar to ridiculous prices. The Batmobile has already reached 3 times its retail price.

Back