Mattel '66 Batman TV series figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
First two figures revealed.

original.jpg

original.jpg

Those look nice. Bring on the HT's.

I just hope that HT takes advantage of this license and brings us a variety of figures, rather than just Batman and Robin. That Mattel Penguin is exactly the expression that I would love to have on a high end figure. I can actually picture the HT official pics in my head; decorated with "pows" and "bams." That being said, I hope we see more from Toy Fair (show us Batman and Robin)!

That Batmobile is pretty surprising. Collectors have been begging Mattel for Movie Master Batmobiles for 6" figures for years now.

Batman and Robin sitting in there should be pretty sweet.

Dammit, I made a solemn vow many years ago that I would only buy high-end stuff, but Mattel, Y U keep tempting me with these niche lines? The Watchmen stuff looks awesome, and these are amazing. No, stand your ground, feet firmly planted, and await the day that Hot Toys shows us that beautiful, beautiful silk cape draped over the DX Batman.

Blue silk cape to be exact.

I can actually picture those figures in my head right now.

Probably, gotta see them first. Also depends on the price.

These are really nice looking figures, and while I understand the nostalgic appeal they may have for many, I just can't get that excited. The show was a little before my time and I always found it too silly to enjoy, even as a kid. I guess I was just spoiled by The Animated Series, which was much more of my speed and generation.

Back