Hot toys Batman 66 and Superman 78....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivaniski

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there's a better body that will fit for Hot Toys Batman 66 (Adam West) and Superman 78 (Chris Reeve) ?

Can anyone tell me if there's a better body that will fit for Hot Toys Batman 66 (Adam West) and Superman 78 (Chris Reeve) ?
For Reeve, I think some have put him on a Phicen/TBLeague M31. As for Batman 66, I'm looking to try to use a HT Boba Fett body (from the Mandalorian versions) to replace the one it came with. Just waiting for it to arrive to test out the theory

Last edited:
For Reeve, I think some have put him on a Phicen/TBLeague M31. As for Batman 66, I'm looking to try to use a HT Boba Fett body (from the Mandalorian versions) to replace the one it came with. Just waiting for it to arrive to test out the theory
Thanks for the info brother...If possible keep me informed.

The HT Boba body should look better overall, but the chest will be a little high. Adam west is a tricky one. He’s got that odd rib cage that peaks over his utility belt. I’ve done a several body modifications, but this is the one I’m most satisfied with.
-Enterbay MIB chest rig with overlay. Neck peg modified to fit.
-HT Mondo Boba Fett thighs and waist and arms. Inner waist ring modified to fit Enterbay chest rig.
-Generic (HT like) shins and ankle pegs. Lower knee joint replaced to fit shins on to upper HT joint.
-Belt cut in back as it needs to be tightened.
-Trunks sewn in back for a better fit.
-Tony Mei suit and cape
Robin is:
-HT Robin upper body with Bespin Luke padding (leg padding cut off).
-VTS/DAM Toys legs with short ankle pegs.
IMG_0363.jpeg
IMG_0362.jpeg
IMG_0365.jpeg
IMG_0366.jpeg
IMG_0370.jpeg
IMG_0373.jpeg
IMG_0378.jpeg
IMG_0384.jpeg
IMG_0385.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome work on both! :hi5: I've frankensteined a lot of bodies myself I'm just being lazy on this set as I'm not sure I'm going to keep them. Don't want to do all that work just to sell them off later. Most ppl prefer them as is instead of modified even if they look better, at least in my experience.

That said, I figured the chest would be too high on the Boba body, but was going to tackle that with foam padding to reshape the chest instead of switching out the chestpiece all together.

Wish I would've thought about the Robin mods before I put mine back together. I have a DamToys body and Bespin Luke padding but instead just doubled up on the leggings since I had one damaged pair and one replacement pair. If I decide to keep the set, I may go back and do those mods to him.

Back