Mattel '66 Batman TV series figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

I swear that 6" Joker head sculpt looks like D. Van Dyke. :lol

I can see it! :lol

rp3k.jpg

It was reported over the weekend at NYCC that Yvonne Criag has now cleared her licencing...she can be produced as a figure in the Mattel Line. I don't know if they have time to get her into next summers wave...but I am sure she will be coming down the pipe now!

It was reported over the weekend at NYCC that Yvonne Criag has now cleared her licencing...she can be produced as a figure in the Mattel Line. I don't know if they have time to get her into next summers wave...but I am sure she will be coming down the pipe now!

Hopefully Batgirl and a single carded Robin will be coming.

Catwoman now in stock at BBTS. Hopefully she'll start popping up elsewhere now.

Hopefully Batgirl and a single carded Robin will be coming.

Yes! That would be sweet.

I grabbed the single carded Batman at TRU a couple weeks ago. But the way my local store works they will only get one shipment. Haven't seen them at Walmart yet. Maybe I'll check target now that we have them up here.

Yes! That would be sweet.

I grabbed the single carded Batman at TRU a couple weeks ago. But the way my local store works they will only get one shipment. Haven't seen them at Walmart yet. Maybe I'll check target now that we have them up here.

Sounds like a fellow Canadian...unfortunately I have yet to see them in any store up here...

My TRU had a shelf full of B&R 2-packs this last week. Yesterday -GONE! Which is a good thing!

My Cesar Joker should be here today. Hoping for a 1:6 version but this will tide me over.

If there is going to be a wave 2!

Fingers crossed. You can do it Mattel!

There is...the Mattel guys confirmed at NYCC...Surf Joker is the first in the wave...there are more to go with him to be revealed at NY Toy Fair in Feb...

only place ive seen them around here( near montreal canada) is toysrus. and they went quick

Diamond UK has had some stock of Mattel 66 Batman in,its allocated stock but i got some Batman. It appears that they have received none of the other characters yet though.

Amazon finally delivered my long-preordered 1966 Catwoman today. Aside from some missing paint, and those odd eyebrows and eyelashes, I think she looks pretty good, considering the kind of quality and poseability we've come to expect from these. Photos:

60sCatwoman1.jpg

60sCatwoman2.jpg

60sCatwoman3.jpg

60sCatwoman4.jpg

60sCatwoman5.jpg

60sCatwoman6.jpg

60sCatwoman8.jpg

Last edited:
I like her! Always been a fan of this look of Catwoman. That and Julie Newmar was sexy as hell.

Got the Batman and Robin '66 two pack today from BBTS.

These figures suck some serious ***. Some of the worst QC I have ever seen from a standard action figure.

-All the limbs are warped from the packaging.
-Limbs are loose and floppy.
-Paint apps are inconsistent. Plastic color is different shades between different pieces.
-Wire capes are garbage. The wires are literally the wire twist ties we used to get with Transformers toys before the paper ones. Capes also have tears around the neck and little holes here and there throughout. They also had that ridiculous white tag on them.
-Mine set a huge flesh colored paint splooge on the side of Batman's head and Robin had a chunk of paint missing in the front of his hair showing the flesh colored plastic underneath.

Luckily I have basic painting skills and managed to fix the heads. I removed the wires from the capes and cut of that ridiculous tag. I straightened all the limbs but have not bothered tightening them since I am just going to make them sit in the Batmobile.

All in all, getting the 2 figures and Batmobile set me back about $115 which is kind of ridiculous considering how cheaply made all of it is. If you love the show, I would recommend skipping this garbage and for what you would have spent on the car and two figures, you already almost have enough to buy a '66 Hot Toys Batman.

I hear a lot of people with QC with that set in particular, but I seemd to luck out no paint issues at all and the packaging...that is Mattel packaging...I have to boil about 80 % of Mattel products as weapons / accessories get mangled to "pose" things in the package. They try really hard to please the MOC world.

Back