Mattel '66 Batman TV series figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still can not believe that Mattel can class these as adult collector figures and sell them at these prices.

The Quality Control on adult collector figures should be a lot tighter to show a reason for a higher price.

Update for UK collectors UK comic book and specialty stores should receive The 66 Joker,Penguin and Riddler on Wednesday.

It also looks again to be allocated stock i was low on the Penguin figures i ordered.

I still can not believe that Mattel can class these as adult collector figures and sell them at these prices.

The Quality Control on adult collector figures should be a lot tighter to show a reason for a higher price.

For a collector figure these are very cheap! They are well under $20. Compared to other collector lines - like Masters Of The Universe which are $27 each!

For a collector figure these are very cheap! They are well under $20. Compared to other collector lines - like Masters Of The Universe which are $27 each!

Not in the UK mate i'm paying more than $20 trade price with the UK vat added on for them. The only distributor we can get Mattel collector figures from is Diamond UK.

I have to charge £17.95 (nearly $30) each.(In my opinion there worth £14.95 max) We also have to wait a long time to get any stock, the UK still has not had any stock of Man Of Steel Movie Masters yet.I had to import those just to get some for the shop.

We also only get the left overs i have been informed from Diamond that Mattel sold out of Catwoman and Faora so the UK orders were canceled.

With the QC problems and over all cheap look of these figures they should not cost around the same price as DC Collectibles figures in the UK.

Ok, well yes if they are being imported overseas, that is going to increase the price and that would certainly put a bad spin no the quality.

I have been happy to pay $18 delivered for them here in Canada, they certainly would not be worth much more.

Ok, well yes if they are being imported overseas, that is going to increase the price and that would certainly put a bad spin no the quality.

I have been happy to pay $18 delivered for them here in Canada, they certainly would not be worth much more.
18 CAD shipped? From where? :)

just got mine from amazon, aside from the bends on the package, looks like a great paint up!

18 CAD shipped? From where? :)

From Amazon - I ordered the entire line back in April when they put them on the site. I don't have to go hunt for them, Amazon has been sending them to the door one or two at a time as available. They must be losing money on the shipping...I was invoiced $2.16 for shipping for Catwoman!

If you were holding off on getting these, your patience has paid off! Joker is now $[ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C16YYW6/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00C16YYW6&linkCode=as2&tag=pasfa-20"]4.99[/ame] on Amazon with the others around $8.99 with free PRIME shipping or with $35 purchase regular shipping.

I guess I missed the boat on this line as I haven't seen anything at TRU.

If you were holding off on getting these, your patience has paid off! Joker is now $4.99 on Amazon with the others around $8.99 with free PRIME shipping or with $35 purchase regular shipping.

:panic: wow! i have been holding off buying any of these because they just end up being way too expensive for me over here for what they are, but now i couldnt resist, jumped on amazon and bought all of them including the 2 pack for a total of $55.94 USD. :yess:

the problem is all the figures on amazon are some add on buy thing which onl allows you to buy the figure IF there is $25 worth of stuff with the add on special. WTF? I cant buy joker for just 5 bucks because of some pathetic thing. I don't want to pay 25 for stuff I don't need.

Not to mention that they will arrive with dented cards. Only buy from Amazon if you are looking for openers.

i am an opener but since it appears I cannot purchase one without spending $30 or more with specially marked "deals" then forget. screw amazon.

This might sound silly, or maybe i just havent paid much attention to these, but i always thought they were like the Matty Voltron figures in size, like 3 3/4, now i see they are on par with the ghostbusters and sw black series 6 inch figures, im more excited to recieve them! :panic:

I caved and bought the remaining figures on Amazon. The 2-pack for $17.99, the Riddler for $4.99? Also got Catwoman and Penguin. Seemed to me that this was the time to strike!

Even got Surfs Up batman who I was planning on skipping. But with a Joker coming, how would they ever solve their differences if they didn't have a surfing contest?

Now excuse me while I enjoy a laugh.

Prices even went lower on amazon at this moment. The 2-pack is now only $12.06. I bought two of this and one of each of Penguin, Catwoman, Joker, and Riddler for a total of $48.74 shipped.

As of Dec.13, 7:33pm pacific time:

B&R 2-Pack - $12.06
Catwoman - $6.70
Penguin - $5.36
Joker - $4.33
Riddler - $4.57

Last edited:
Now I feel like a punk for shelling out $35 on that Batman and Robin two pack for the Batmobile a while back.

Thank goodness I never bought the others at $22 bucks a pop. I'd feel sick about it. Those deals now are killer. 5 for roughly the price of 1? That's fantastic.

Back