LOL: Drunk Ewoks Ruin Today Show Halloween Segment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was sorta funny, but it wasn't as good as it seemed like it would be. And I an sure those are not children, but vertically challenged adults (politically correct term). There is no way a child could be young enough to fit into that costume and bust some MJ moves. The co-ordination simply would not be there. These are probably two vertically challenged people who have been in show business for a while because of their smaller size. People with these types of conditions are pretty hard to find, and not very common.

Wish there could have been more action... no one got their ^^^ kicked..
Sorry I have seen many kids that have the ability to pull those moves off and some of them even better.

It was sorta funny, but it wasn't as good as it seemed like it would be. Wish there could have been more action... no one got their ^^^ kicked..

did u watch the clip before or after reading all the comments here? if after, then u are the sad, sad victim of overhype, as is the case with many hyped-up pieces of entertainment (eg: cloverfield, paranormal activity). :lol

c'mon, dude. that clip was funnier than 90% of the so-called comedy movies over the summer. well, at least pretty much everyone here found it very funny...

That was freaking hilarious, I am still laughing about the moonwalk to leg hump! The chick in the Darth Vader costume seemed to be getting irritated.

Actually I read the comments first and then watched it and still spit out my gum when he started moonwalking. That one guy in the brown suit should get a lot more work from this.

Thanks Captain obvious^

You are quite welcome!

did u watch the clip before or after reading all the comments here? if after, then u are the sad, sad victim of overhype, as is the case with many hyped-up pieces of entertainment (eg: cloverfield, paranormal activity). :lol

c'mon, dude. that clip was funnier than 90% of the so-called comedy movies over the summer. well, at least pretty much everyone here found it very funny...

Yes, I did read 2 or 3 comments before seeing the clip... but the description of it above the clip seemed to sound better than the clip actually was... I had expected them to be completely off the wall, but they were only kinda off the wall...not even off the wall, just kind of barely off the floor...

It was funny, but i didn't laugh my pants brown...

and wait? There were funny movies over the summer?? :confused:

Very funny stuff! I laughed so loud that my kid who was in the other room came wondering what was going on. Never thought I would see an ewok drinking and dancing like MJ!!! :lol

i just watched mj's "this is it" last night.

there was a scene where his back-up dancers started humping the floor. it immediately reminded me of the ewoks in this clip. and i just BURST out laughing my ass off. folks around me were giving me weird looks but i didn't care. :lol

btw, dudeperson that my precisely my point about the clip being funnier than the summer's so-called "comedies". almost all of them were just painful. well, actually the hangover was kinda funny. also i thought that drag me to hell and g.i. joe were hilarious. one was intentional, the other obviously wasn't. :D

Entertaining and funny.
Yet another reason why Ewoks should be represented in Sideshow's Star Wars line.

omg...when the one starts moonwalking...awesome. and morales (she was padme?) was losing it. pretty funny.

It was cute, but do you really think what the Ewoks were doing was totally unexpected? The only reason they were there in the first place was to provide a little comic relief, and I think they just got a little carried away towards the end.

Back