LOL: Drunk Ewoks Ruin Today Show Halloween Segment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who is that in the purple queen amidala costume?? Shes really hot

And no other thread in this forum would be more appropriate for this icon::chew

Thanks for posting that, I thought it was so funny, I had to show it to the whole family. I couldn't tell you what they were ranting about, I was chuckling too hard. :chew

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

man, i laughed so hard my sides hurt!

when the brown ewok started moonwalking then humping the floor, i almost fell off my chair. :D

i don't care what most star wars nerds say, i love them wacky lovable ewoks!!! they rule!

thanks for posting this, totally made my week. :cool:

:lol...............loved this so much i changed my name to "drunkewoksrule" for the ssc chat...............:duff:chew

i wanna party with the moonwalkin' ewok soooo bad. I'm headin' to NYC on Wed. for an art opening, I'm gonna tray to search him out.

lol lol lol lol now thats the sih right there!!..i laughed so much i peed a lil bit when he started doing michael and humping the floor,lol,lol

Oh man that was funnay as ^^^^^!!!
i couldnt stop laughing...and my misses ran over and had to see!!!
Ahh Ewoks!!!LOVE IT!!

It should be the NEW ewok adventures:in New York city....
caravan of drunken courage!!!these guys will be the NEXT star wars kid!!lol

It was sorta funny, but it wasn't as good as it seemed like it would be. And I an sure those are not children, but vertically challenged adults (politically correct term). There is no way a child could be young enough to fit into that costume and bust some MJ moves. The co-ordination simply would not be there. These are probably two vertically challenged people who have been in show business for a while because of their smaller size. People with these types of conditions are pretty hard to find, and not very common.

Wish there could have been more action... no one got their ^^^ kicked..

Back