KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recived mine today. I love it. My second PF after the Raiders figure, and I must admit that I prefer the KOTCS Indy by a long-shot. Was slightly worried about the paint job after reading and seeing some photos on here, but I have no complaints.

Here's a few pics :-

l_4f8cf4ccb319472b8c2105a89b115504.jpg

l_e014e4a057b04829a890c55113ae20a6.jpg

Yea it seems like the bad paints on this piece are very rare.

Looks great guys.

The mfisher set rocks! I still need to get the belt for my 1/6th before I start adding them to my PFs.

the left leg on these PFs look odd

Ahh, try standing like that actually with a chair and it actually isn't that odd when you think about it. When I got it I had to try it because it does look a tad weird but when you try it out it is pretty normal.

what's goin on with the left legs on this one? :lol

I've given the trousers a few tugs now and it does look better, plus as 'Something Sexy' said the thigh area does look a bit diffrent in that pose :lol

You had me worried me there for a sec.. :gun

The mfisher set rocks! I still need to get the belt for my 1/6th before I start adding them to my PFs.

Appreciate it... I have to admit though.. it makes an even better improvement on these over the 1/6... especially the KOTCS PF... every time I see someone post a pic of their PF and his danged belt is literally hanging down to his KNEE I just have to shake my head and wonder what they were thinking when they made these belts like that..... geesh....

Appreciate it... I have to admit though.. it makes an even better improvement on these over the 1/6... especially the KOTCS PF... every time I see someone post a pic of their PF and his danged belt is literally hanging down to his KNEE I just have to shake my head and wonder what they were thinking when they made these belts like that..... geesh....

And to prove that sentiment, here's a close-up of mine! If you're on the fence, get off and go for it. Mike's work is second to none!

4257126121_b1c846ec46_o.jpg

4257884948_fa8c7ca460_o.jpg

4257885142_f1ecc31c49_o.jpg

Just got my replacement Indy today, and it's FLAWLESS! Woohoo! #047 of 300. It replaces #072 that I had to destroy.

Couldn't be happier to have him back in the collection. put the M. Fisher custom belt and holster on as soon as I took it out of the box. :rock

:gun

Got mine today from a comic store here in Brazil. The price I's charged is of course quite higher than the US retail price, which is logical. After all, two things need to be considered regarding to international collectors: 1. shipping cost; 2. import fees. To have an idea, the PFF alone is about USD 260. If you're an international costumer from Brazil, you'll pay about USD 100,00 of shipping. That makes USD 360.00. The import fees of such a purchase are about USD 220,00. Total: USD 580.00. That means you pay for 2PFF's and get 1 PFF. Oh well... Even so, I think I got a nice discount from the store. Made up my mind after seeing all the photos posted here in the Forum. I asked the store to photograph the face of the PFF for me and they did it. Painting job and sculpting are absolutely fantastic. I'm glad to know that Sideshow improved the painting of final product comparing to the one of the prototype, which was kind of a 90 years old Indy.

Last edited:
Here are a couple of shots from mine. The store just sent me these photos. My request. I needed to be sure about the quality of the painting. I'm glad it is 100%. Hope to receive this piece by next week or early the following one.

Last edited:
Hey Gustavo! A brazilian friend here.....

Glad you like him. I was skeptical at first but when I saw it, decidd to keep it. But I'm happy I don't have to get it from Brazil, now that I live in the US. I think it would be cheaper to find someone here who can buy it for you then ship it, wouldn't it?

Anyway, good luck.

Back