KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine today. Whoever says the Raiders PF jacket is not green and the skin is the perfect tone needs to put it next to this PF and eat their words.

Love this statue, now bring on Mola Ram!!

Well sadly, mine is quite defected. Half a Hitler mustache and a really sloppy red-colored 'touch-up' on the hat. Not to mention all the little white specs on the hat where the brown color of the hat is missing.

I love my PF's that I have, and this Indy is no exception, but I just can't display him like this! :horror

I've contacted SS to see about getting a replacement. I'm disappointed this got past QC. :rolleyes:

4254557176_c52c512f8f_o.jpg

4253792721_dc3aa3ee5c_o.jpg

4254557376_97d17cf7a6_o.jpg

4253792835_afdd794e60_o.jpg

As for yours Restaurajones, the eyes on a lot of the SS PF's tend to be 'muddy' like that (just look at their Aragorn!), but there's no excuse for those marks on the side of the face and the nose. Glad you could salvage yours with that stellar repaint. Unfortunately I don't have those kind of skills.

Can you send me a PM with SS's contact information. I cannot access their webpage for some reason.

Just got an email back from SS, they've asked me to (gasp) destroy the piece in order to receive a replacement. Photographic proof of a broken up old-man Indy to follow here. Stay tuned...

Gonna make me cry to see that :monkey2 At least you'll have 1/4 scale Indy clothes?

My girlfriend bought the Nightmare Before Christmas Fountain from Sideshow and it arrived broken - so they offered the same to us. I put it in a garbage bag and used a hammer :D It was too much fun...

Gonna make me cry to see that :monkey2 At least you'll have 1/4 scale Indy clothes?

My girlfriend bought the Nightmare Before Christmas Fountain from Sideshow and it arrived broken - so they offered the same to us. I put it in a garbage bag and used a hammer :D It was too much fun...

They make ask you to cut up the clothes.

Ok, here's some pics.

IndyPF3.jpg

Notice the angry wife with the Marth McFly vest in the background :lol

And the Raiders PF and KOTCS PF:

IndyPF2.jpg

I like both of these pieces, but the tone and the jacket are off on the Raiders PF.

Just received my belt, holster and whip keeper from Mike Fisher yesterday. Makes a HUGE difference to the piece! Personally I prefer the holster up front, but I took some shots of it off to the side as well. To each their own.

If you don't have this set, go get it from him. NOW! :gun

(note - ignore the 'half-Hitler mustache on Indy, he's about to get destroyed for a replacement due to paint app errors in the factory...)

4257125701_d38824f25f_o.jpg

4257884296_48437e194e_o.jpg

4257126121_b1c846ec46_o.jpg

4257884720_4bc1384c20_o.jpg

4257884948_fa8c7ca460_o.jpg

4257885142_f1ecc31c49_o.jpg

4257885422_bd3a4a5f5d_o.jpg

Play.com has reduced the KOTCS PF to £199.99 Link

A better price than the £260ish we had to pay if we wished to pre-order.

Hope this helps any UK collectors!

So Indiana Fett, any news on your PF problem? Did you give the half-Hitler a good smashing yet?

I was wondering that too.....

I got my KOTCS today but I'm not sure I will keep him....

Indeed fellas, he has been 'destroyed'. SS has shipped a replacement and it is en route as we speak.

bearmodel, why don't you think you'll keep him? He's a GREAT PF IMO...but then I want all 4 Indy's in PF from each film...

Indeed fellas, he has been 'destroyed'. SS has shipped a replacement and it is en route as we speak.

bearmodel, why don't you think you'll keep him? He's a GREAT PF IMO...but then I want all 4 Indy's in PF from each film...

The reason is because I'm thinking about getting Legolas instead. Indy is great but I figured I already have ROTLA Indy so....

I don't know.....I'm conflicted.....:rolleyes:

Hey guys!

Got my KOTCS Indy a couple of days ago and it is such a great piece. I wished the paint job was better and I intend to repaint his eyes and shade him here and there, but not for a few weeks. Still a great great piece the way it is. It looks a lot better under some proper lighting...

Here are some photos and a Bear Review on Youtube coming up soon.....

Cheers

Bear

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture020-1.jpg

Picture022-1.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Hey guys!

Got my KOTCS Indy a couple of days ago and it is such a great piece. I wished the paint job was better and I intend to repaint his eyes and shade him here and there, but not for a few weeks. Still a great great piece the way it is. It looks a lot better under some proper lighting...

Here are some photos and a Bear Review on Youtube coming up soon.....

Cheers

Bear

Picture023.jpg

Great pics Bear! So, you gonna keep him after all? Get Legolas down the road? I still have to pick up Leggy and Aragorn too. I have a contact, so I'm trying to get them both for a good price together. They'll be my next PF's after Count Dooku. Already got my $$$ set aside for him! :D

P.S., should have my replacement KOTCS Indy by tomorrow! :rock

Great pics Bear! So, you gonna keep him after all? Get Legolas down the road? I still have to pick up Leggy and Aragorn too. I have a contact, so I'm trying to get them both for a good price together. They'll be my next PF's after Count Dooku. Already got my $$$ set aside for him! :D

P.S., should have my replacement KOTCS Indy by tomorrow! :rock

Hi!

I think I will keep him. I have reasons to send him back if I want to. There are very light defects here and there with the paint, but not enough for me to go ":horror!". My waitlist for Legolas converted and it is a flex pay so that's why I decided to keep Indy.:banana

When you get your replacement please take some photos....:D

Cheers:joy

Bear

Back