KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the ants from the Hasbro 1/6 Dovchenko and decided to see how they'd look on the PF... They add a bit of colour (and at least they're slightly more in scale than they were with the 1/6 Dovchenko).

I just got mine yesterday. Love it! My magnet on the hand holding the whip doesn't feel to be very strong. Is this normal? The hand is staying in place, but it just is not as strong as some of my other PFs.

Yeah!!! 238/500, this PF frikkin rules!!!

15fsox0.jpg

It honestly looks like father and son, amazing likeness again.

Here is my long jesting update on KOTCS Indy PF. The Hat has been the big issue, as I am moving the Hat down a bit so it rides lower on his head, which required a lot of costumizing: The hat to be widen a bit, the shape altered to match an actual Steve Delk KOTCS hat. I had to put a custom brim on (from the Diamond Select Indy hat), so now the brim is posable (in the pic below the brim is curving up, it is actually to scale with the real hat). The paint job gives it a good weathered look. The final piece, the ribbon, is a real ribbon, this took several tries but I am very happy with the results:

DSC04905.jpg

Only a great Indy fan can see all those details. Good Job, my friend!!

The real ribbon is an extra point to convert this hat in another amazing custom ;)

OK, he is pretty much finished, I might do another jacket at some point just a touch longer (maybe).

Thanks to Mike Fisher for A LOT of cool stuff: Great holster and gun belt set, whip keeper, his part in the side bag, a ton of craftsmanship on the backpack. Joe Strain for the actual working 1/4 scale KOTCS whip. Miss Lee for the revised shirt and pants as well as her work on the side bag and backpack. Geoff for cutting the deal with me that got me the pieces that I needed. Shawn at Sovereign for the great jacket (which is actually not for this PF, but it works as a great temp jacket) ... and I even did a bit myself: custom body swap out with the Diamond Select Indy, the hat and sone other odds and ends:

photo-7.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

photo-2-1.jpg

photo-5.jpg

Last edited:
WOW Robert, Indy is looking GREAT! Love the clothes and gear...a 1/4 backpack???!!! AWESOME! And I love what you did with the hat, it looks GREAT my friend. Glad I could help you out with the pieces to make this a reality. Can't wait to see the updated jacket too.

Oh, and I agree, let's see some poses...Maybe the old 'part-time teacher' pose? :wink1:

Indiana.jpg

I need everyones help; he just looks off to me. I added to the belly area and to his backside, and I feel that there is improvement, but I think that he has to be thicker in the torso and possibly have longer legs ... what do you all think?

Screenshot2010-06-26at33442AM.png

Screenshot2010-06-26at33418AM.png

Screenshot2010-06-26at34503AM.png

Last edited:
It's a tough call because he looks pretty much spot on wearing the jacket, but definitely too slim at the waist without it. I think he needs a bit more padding around the hips area. At the moment his torso is a little triangular, whereas it would look improved if he was more straight down from the chest. Might be that the shirt is too 'tucked in' and would benefit from being loosened up. I know HF is in good shape but he looks paunchy in that still.

Having said all that, he still looks superb Robert.

It's a tough call because he looks pretty much spot on wearing the jacket, but definitely too slim at the waist without it. I think he needs a bit more padding around the hips area. At the moment his torso is a little triangular, whereas it would look improved if he was more straight down from the chest. Might be that the shirt is too 'tucked in' and would benefit from being loosened up. I know HF is in good shape but he looks paunchy in that still.

Having said all that, he still looks superb Robert.

I have expanded the waist and hips (and the legs a bit). This required new pants, which still need to be adjusted and weathered, but porportionally, I think he is there (I will post better pics once there is daylight):

DSC04931.jpg

DSC04928.jpg

DSC04930.jpg

He looks great, but is there any way to cut down on the "poof factor" of the pants? He's kind of got thunder thighs.

Back