KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put up a quick, crappy quality video of the piece from my phone on youtube.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mDWb-W-GGjc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mDWb-W-GGjc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
It took 10 days....10 long days.....but my order is going to convert on Wednesday...I'm very excited about it. I canceled once because I thought I didn't need another one considering I had the first Indy PF, but after seeing the new photos, I put my name back on the waitlist.....it's a Flexpay, but I think I will pay it off early....

YEAH!!!!:banana:banana:banana

Got mine in today... man guys.. I have yet to see any photos online that really do this one justice... just a really nice piece up close.. I am very pleased... I am working on the belt right now.. the way they sculpted his pose requires the belts to be much longer than the ones I made for the Raiders PF.. I also went ahead and took a vacation day from work for Wednesday... plan on staying home and hammering out the first holster pattern :)

Got mine in today... man guys.. I have yet to see any photos online that really do this one justice... just a really nice piece up close.. I am very pleased... I am working on the belt right now.. the way they sculpted his pose requires the belts to be much longer than the ones I made for the Raiders PF.. I also went ahead and took a vacation day from work for Wednesday... plan on staying home and hammering out the first holster pattern :)

That's great. Make sure to take pics....

Cheers

BEST news of the week!!! :rock :rock :rock

I recieved mine yesterday and have to say this is my new favourite PF, its just amazing!!! I cannot find anything wrong with it at all! Even the paint apps are better then ever, the sculpt is unbelievable! it looks so real, i keep thinking he is going to turn his head and start talking :D
Trevor did an amazing job on this, really, you have to see it in person, now SS can you please get trevor to do a new Han Solo PF!!!
If anyone has this PF and the Han Solo PF, put them next to each other and just compare the Paint apps and sculpt and you can see how much difference there really is. I give this PF 11/10. Thats how good it is! :gun

I recieved mine yesterday and have to say this is my new favourite PF, its just amazing!!! I cannot find anything wrong with it at all! Even the paint apps are better then ever, the sculpt is unbelievable! it looks so real, i keep thinking he is going to turn his head and start talking :D
Trevor did an amazing job on this, really, you have to see it in person, now SS can you please get trevor to do a new Han Solo PF!!!
If anyone has this PF and the Han Solo PF, put them next to each other and just compare the Paint apps and sculpt and you can see how much difference there really is. I give this PF 11/10. Thats how good it is! :gun

Awesome!... I'm picking mine up tomorrow... :whip:banana (Dance banana... Dance...)

Webb, I initially thought so too from looking at pics online.. however, once I had it in hand and started comparing it to photos in the KOTCS photo journal book I realized it was right...

I must admit. The initial pics of this thing at pre-order time looked freaking horrible. This came out amazing! I think it may look better than the first one. :eek: To bad I had to cancel him. GREAT FREAKING JOB SIDESHOW! :bow

I still have to do some futzing with the outfit (holster belt is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay low and the pants still don't look exactly right straight out of the box) but Trev's sculpt is as close to perfection as you can get and even the paint is really good... It's better than the ROTLA PF and I think (maybe part of this is the newness factor but I don't care) that it's currently my favourite PF.

Sorry you can't snag one right now. :monkey2

Last edited by a moderator:
This one blows the Raiders one away in terms of straight out the box appearance... the pants, shirt and jacket look much much better than the Raiders PF... biggest flaw in the clothing is how short the jacket is.. the actual KOTCS jacket hung well below the waist... the PF jacket sits right at the waist line... the color looks more like the actual Raiders jacket... regardless, I am much happier with this one than the Raiders PF...

WOW!!!!! This piece turned out great. This likeness may be better then the Raiders Indy. Congrats to all who wanted him and got him.

I HATED KOTCS so I will never be owing this piece. However, it is so awsome that it makes it tempting regardless of how much of a piece of poo I think the film is.

I mean look at that. It's Perfection!!!!!!

production_indy_02.jpg

Mine is scheduled to be delivered today. Can't wait! Just by looking at the pics here, I would agree that this came out better than the ROTLA Indy. We all knew the sculpt was there. Just goes to show how good paint apps can bring out the true potential of these pieces. Bravo Sideshow.

WOW!!!!! This piece turned out great. This likeness may be better then the Raiders Indy. Congrats to all who wanted him and got him.

I HATED KOTCS so I will never be owing this piece. However, it is so awsome that it makes it tempting regardless of how much of a piece of poo I think the film is.

I mean look at that. It's Perfection!!!!!!

I completely understand your hate for KOTCS but you have to admit Indy wasn't the movie's problem. He was the best part even though he had his balls removed. And this piece is extraordinary, great work by Trev and the SSC Cut & Sew crew.

Unboxed Indy tonight. He is awesome. Sorry to say, but he surpasses ROTLA Indy. The likeness is dead on and the paint apps are perfect. Just the way a PF should be.

I never intended on buying this piece at all, but I'm extremely happy that I did.

Is anyone thinking of displaying this statue without the gunbelt? He only wore it briefly in the film. Just the web belt and whip keeper is how I think of KOTCS Indy.

Back