KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its just that everyone else seems to bash something straight away before even seeing real photos. So in this case ... before we see decent photos of a statue , I couldn't care less what someone says about it...

When I first saw the preview I was "ah, come on! that sucks!" But watching the trailer the sculpt looks to be great of ancient Indy and I actually prefer this pose.

And I didn't hate the movie. It's not an automatic buy - but I'm not dismissing it outright as I might have if someone just told me about it.

I thought the same thing, but it looks really good. I liked the movie, but I'm not sure I want another Indy PF.

its just that everyone else seems to bash something straight away before even seeing real photos. So in this case ... before we see decent photos of a statue , I couldn't care less what someone says about it...

I think people are lamenting the choice rather than what it looks like. When was the last Indy PF announced? And how long did it take to release? If there had to be another Indy released in PF, I think people would have preferred to see TOD Indy since he won't look as good in 1/6 until Sideshow develops some rubber bodies. Also, the TOD Indy can hold a machete, which always looks cool! :banana

IJTemple_Still_PK_C-18.jpg

I'm probably getting this one. :rock
I think it looks awesome , the only thing that looked a little funny to me was the pants , aybe pulled up a little too much and stuck under his hand ( or arm ).
Nothing a little futzing can't sort out.

Well if the Original Reg Indy PF is available around the time this one ships I'll order Original one
The Pose seems a bit "weird" but maybe Indy is standing on something which is on the Base?

I think people are lamenting the choice rather than what it looks like.

hmm... yeah your probably right.
Sorry I got a little annoyed there.
Just gets to me , I read the newsletter , got myself excited then came on here and only read negative things. I understand that everyone can't like it... just can't help but say something sometimes.
Seems theres more negative comments than positive lately on here.
Some for good reasons but others for retard ones.

I'd be cool if the hand on the hip could be replaced with a hand holding the skull.

i'll buy an Indy PF if we get one from Temple of Doom with the missing shirt sleeve, a little bloody, and the machete.

I only have limited space for pf figures, so duplicates of the same character, no matter how they look, have to be a pass for me. I have the first Indy and am quite happy with the look and feel of the piece, I don't need a second figure to capture the same thing for me. so in the end, this is an easy pass for me. I was hoping to see a villian of some kind to add to the indy pf line to balance the display.

On a side note, should you use the words hip and replaced in the same sentence when refering to the older indy?

Back