KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pose is nice enough, but I don't need another Indy PF -- there just isn't enough variation when displayed.

Mola Ram would probably be the only other PF I would get.

Looks good to me. Don't know if I'll get it, but it is a temptation. Lotsa temptations in tonights newsletter. :woo :banghead I don't know which of these better fits me right now.

i understand that they are looking for a best seller piece again, but the first one is far superior in likeness & character (that smirk IS Indy), and yet that still hasnt sold out yet.
i am so baffled by their decisions sometimes... most collectors (and probably all Indy fans that can afford a PF) have the first Indy, how many do you think can afford or will even want an "alternative" that will in all probability come with a higher price tag????? and from a movie that does not rank among the best in the saga???

i am so... so baffled!

Looks good to me. Don't know if I'll get it, but it is a temptation. Lotsa temptations in tonights newsletter. :woo :banghead I don't know which of these better fits me right now.

Yes there is a lot of temptation in this weeks NL so many choices so little money

Uhmmmm....

I don't know how I feel about this. The movie was just okay and Indy looks old....

I think with so many things Sideshow can come up with, this was definitely a weird choice. I will pre order but not sure I will keep it. The likeness is very good. I see Trevor's work again....

u can feel the love in this thread.

As always.:monkey2

I'm onboard with the Indy PF's. Mola Ram would've been a better choice (for the 1/4 or the 1/6) but I'm eager to see more of this one and definitely add him to my collection. I'd wager a TOD Indy can't be far behind... Now the real question is how could they make a TLC Indy stand out?... Obviously the tie with maybe the German machine gun.

Personally I said that I really wanted a RotLA Indy and a KotCS Indy to bookend the beginning and the "end". This is right up my alley and perfectly finishes my need for Indy PFs. Unless they provide one on the horse like I'm dying for....no more Indy PFs for me after this one!

Personally I said that I really wanted a RotLA Indy and a KotCS Indy to bookend the beginning and the "end". This is right up my alley and perfectly finishes my need for Indy PFs. Unless they provide one on the horse like I'm dying for....no more Indy PFs for me after this one!

Wait until you see the ripped shirt bloodied machete whielding Indy... :naughty

Not feeling that sculpt. I get the bookend bit I think that's a really cool idea, but I really wish they were more different. They just seem far too similar. And shouldn't the satchel strap be outside the jacket for the Kingdom look?

I guess the good news is they've expanded past Raiders, now if they'd just get past Indy...

Wait until you see the ripped shirt bloodied machete whielding Indy... :naughty

That's the only other one I'm likely to get. I like the idea of having the first and last, the young and old, but the TOD is the more iconic.

This should have been next:

indianadoom.jpg

Back