KOTCS Indy PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I shared the images with family and friends not so attached to the collecting world and their initial reaction to the piece was that Indy looked too old. They felt younger Indy was a far better-looking piece.

I shared the images with family and friends not so attached to the collecting world and their initial reaction to the piece was that Indy looked too old. They felt younger Indy was a far better-looking piece.

Funny cause I did the same. My folks think the photos/lighting are doing more to make it look older than the paint apps. So take that for what its worth.

Funny cause I did the same. My folks think the photos/lighting are doing more to make it look older than the paint apps. So take that for what its worth.

Well, whether it's photos, lighting or paint apps, something is throwing the piece off and making him look older than he should. And what Sideshow is offering in terms of marketing this piece, it's certainly not encouraging me to pre-order it.

Well, whether it's photos, lighting or paint apps, something is throwing the piece off and making him look older than he should. And what Sideshow is offering in terms of marketing this piece, it's certainly not encouraging me to pre-order it.

I understand. I guess for me what they showed is fine with me as I have an Ex coming.

Remember when this Picture first came out?
Alot of people freaked out.
Well, I'm pleased to say that mine and many other peoples PF's look much better than this washed out Sideshow Pic.
Harrison's likeness looks lost but in hand it's there for everybody to see.
Could be the same story with the KOTCS PF
7192_press04-001.jpg

7192_press04-001.jpg

I dunno about that, I remember nothing but excitement over that piece.

286ybko.jpg

Most people were really wowed by the sculpt. Biggest complaint was when it came out and was too dark skinned.

Well, I'm pleased to say that mine and many other peoples PF's look much better than this washed out Sideshow Pic.
Harrison's likeness looks lost but in hand it's there for everybody to see.
Could be the same story with the KOTCS PF
7192_press04-001.jpg

This photo looks pretty damn good to me...

Look I'm telling you guy's when the Proto pictures where changed to Production pictures on the Sideshow website, there were some people who started to complain about how sideshow had messed it up.

I dunno about that, I remember nothing but excitement over that piece.

7192_press04-001.jpg

Most people were really wowed by the sculpt. Biggest complaint was when it came out and was too dark skinned.

:lecture :lecture :lecture I remember everyone being stoked about it too. And when the production pics were released, only the small handful of anal retentive Indy freaks nitpicked it. But there's one difference between the photo above and the ones of the KOTCS PF. The one above actually LOOKS like Harrison Ford.

There's nothing worse than being wowed by the production pics and having a Dezi Arnaz Jr. PF show up at your house instead of Harrison Ford.

Back