Hugh Laurie as House Custom Headsculpt by Chris Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gruff,

I am glad you like the sculpt. I like it as well, and I agree about it being hard to photograph. In person it looks good. I hope to see some pics of this painted by someone with some skill soon. It's a shame this head is caught up in the controversy centered around it.

just a reminder
House.jpg

Ordered from Serang tonight. If and when I get my C.Howe sculpt well and good. I'm looking forward to the Cameron/River sculpt more than House now anyway.

I was the first paid order and got my stuff, though I do agree BM should have got his first. It took me emailing him a few times to get my stuff. He hadn't even written me down as a paid customer in his notes. Who knows who else he forgot.

So how are people getting in touch with him? His ebay auctions? I know he had the problem with his email getting sent spam or something and he hasn't updated that here and he obviously doesn't check here anymore. If I can get ahold of him I'd gladly see what is up with everyone else's orders. As the starter of the thread I do feel a little responsible to make sure I try to make Chris follow through with everyone.

And House starts up again next month! I want my House finished by the :tap

A few of the "newer" (no offense intended) folks said they had been in steady email contact with him. maybe they could be of help.

So how are people getting in touch with him? His ebay auctions? I know he had the problem with his email getting sent spam or something and he hasn't updated that here and he obviously doesn't check here anymore. If I can get ahold of him I'd gladly see what is up with everyone else's orders. As the starter of the thread I do feel a little responsible to make sure I try to make Chris follow through with everyone.

And House starts up again next month! I want my House finished by the :tap

Can you check for me too Munch? I was one of the first to pay also and have followed this thread since the beginning. I may even start sending E-mails myself, but just want to make sure there is a structure to getting this done for starters.

If I can get in touch with him, I'll be sure to try and get everyone their sculpts. But getting in touch with him is the hard part!

I just emailed him, so lets hope I hear back. I offered to be his voice here as well so maybe he'll open up to me. :)

Last edited:
After Prog got in touch with him with his ultimatum email I thought I would just attempt a simple request email using 'hello' in the title and it worked.
He got back to me in a few days.

wow $35 with no free shipping yet an important factor of the overall piece is missing...

THE PAINT

$35 is pretty standard for an unpainted custom head sculpt... so no issue there. Its more the non-delivery of said items that has been the issue.

wat
im new here i thought u guys are fighting about licenses and detail
dunno the guy never ship the stuff after u guys have paid for the thing

Lol u guys got ripped

wat
im new here i thought u guys are fighting about licenses and detail
dunno the guy never ship the stuff after u guys have paid for the thing

Lol u guys got ripped

It's standard to pay before the item is done for a commission.:duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back