Hugh Laurie as House Custom Headsculpt by Chris Howes Interest Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep... no no no... you shouldn't be a target.

so uhmmm what are you doing here again? even though you've made some valid points about the noobs and such.

one must wonder why someone who has no money at stake is keeping these threads pumping...

even though you said yourself a couple pages back that you were sick and tired of seeing chris howes threads float to the top.

yep... no no no... you shouldn't be a target.

so uhmmm what are you doing here again? even though you've made some valid points about the noobs and such.

one must wonder why someone who has no money at stake is keeping these threads pumping...

even though you said yourself a couple pages back that you were sick and tired of seeing chris howes threads float to the top.

I thought I had made that clear. If it wasn't, feel free to email me and I'll spell it out for you in no uncertain terms.

as i recall you were just blabbering on about freedom of speech and how you just wanted attention.

This nonsense just keeps going around in circles. Someone needs to be the one that draws the line that allows it to stop and get back on track. This thread should be about the Howes' House head situation, no infighting. Please! Let the pissing matches stop.

if you look back ive stayed out of this thread for awhile but i do look back and forth for updates. i'm just sick and tired of seeing this nut job ^^^^^ing and whining over something that has nothing to do with him.

if you look back ive stayed out of this thread for awhile but i do look back and forth for updates. i'm just sick and tired of seeing this nut job ^^^^^ing and whining over something that has nothing to do with him.

Yeah but if you ignore him, it's more likely to stop.

I can see everyone's point here:

1. Some people didn't order, are still upset because they hoped to buy later. Okay, cool. I had others I was going to buy, too. It's a shame, but that's just that. No need to rail over it continuously. What's done is done. Let's hope other talented people can make what we want. Howes was not our only hope.

2. Some people paid, feel they are going to get nothing. Sucks, let's use proper channels/data collection to put a fire under him. Let's not get bogged down in making him "the boogeyman" and attributing all the world's evils to him. He's a sculptor that :censored ed up, lets use our collective power to try to get him back on track, and to resolve all this.

3. Some people are content to be more patient. Okay, great. Please be thinking about when it feels to you like it's been too long with no updates, and when you get to that point, please help in the data collection/ reporting process.

4. It is odd that mostly new members are the ones getting heads. I still think this may be out of spite towards us, but I think it's even more likely Nick is correct- he's so poorly organized it's not funny. However, I don't think we should immediately declare all of these people "Howes in disguise" or Howes' sycophants. We were all new once.

Now please, everyone chill out, and be constructive about all of this! Fighting each other is not getting anyone anything!!! :banghead

1. Some people didn't order, are still upset because they hoped to buy later. Okay, cool. I had others I was going to buy, too. It's a shame, but that's just that. No need to rail over it continuously. What's done is done. Let's hope other talented people can make what we want. Howes was not our only hope.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Agreed. My apologies for reacting to people choosing to turn their attention to me rather than howes. I will take this off board and PM AtackFC.

Hey ^^^^head!!
You want a nutjob? I can accomodate you.
At no time was I blabbering about wanting attention. At no time do I recall calling you names. (until now, but HEY! you started)
I'm not whining about something that has nothing to do with me. Apparently you must need things spelled out in simple english, maybe folks have to talk to you s-l-o-w-l-y so that you can understand? Everything that howes has done or not done affects every member of this forum whether you see it that way and whether you like it or not. You want updates? Why don't you email howes, he obviously has been in contact with a few of the newer guys on a rather constant basis. Maybe one of them can help you. If you do have money invested in howes i honestly can't see why you would want to pick fights with me, rather than help yourself, and try to aide fellow board members. Maybe you aren't the righter of all wrongs you seem to want to play as. I've said it before, but I'll spell it out for YOU again.
A- Your fight is with howes, not me.
B- If having things that don't seem to be done "right" pointed out disturbs you, then maybe its YOU, not the person pointing them out.
C- As long as this forum stays a public forum I will post wherever I want and as often as I want.
D- the amount spent or not spent is irrelevent. It does not deter from what the facts regarding howes are. why would you want to dwell on how much someone has or hasn't spent instead of concentrating on getting howes to do the right thing.

yeah total nutcase.

leave me alone

My problem with you is that you keep contributing the same uselessness for pages and pages on. The fact that you are not a customer is a plus. Repeating what Howes has done over and over doesn't help the situation and its getting tiring.

YES HE TOOK A LOT OF MONEY!

YES HE STOPPED COMMUNICATING WITH THE BOARD!

YES HE'S SHIPPING OFF HEADS TO EBAY CUSTOMERS AND NOOBS!

Blah blah freaking blah!

Most of the people who check these damn threads want to see if he's trying to fix the situation not listen to some yuppy nutjob who didn't buy sqat criticize his business practices over and over again!

and yes my war is with Howes and I took it upon myself to message him through his ebay account until I finally got an answer. He even gave me a tracking number.

Last edited:
Just wanted to show people who warped you are. I wanted to show them that you would actually pm me just to fill that nutty void in your life. I'm done with you.

DUH!! I said I would PM you, why would I not?
So... thanks for showing people that I was honest and that you can't handle this off thread.
Now, enough. You want to argue, do it off post. Save the thread for the updates you were longing for.

yeah total nutcase.

leave me alone

My problem with you is that you keep contributing the same uselessness for pages and pages on. The fact that you are not a customer is a plus. Repeating what Howes has done over and over doesn't help the situation and its getting tiring.

YES HE TOOK A LOT OF MONEY!

YES HE STOPPED COMMUNICATING WITH THE BOARD!

YES HE'S SHIPPING OFF HEADS TO EBAY CUSTOMERS AND NOOBS!

Blah blah freaking blah!

Most of the people who check these damn threads want to see if he's trying to fix the situation not listen to some yuppy nutjob who didn't buy sqat criticize his business practices over and over again!

and yes my war is with Howes and I took it upon myself to message him through his ebay account until I finally got an answer. He even gave me a tracking number.
YAY!!! so, you'll be leaving now?
yeah you win buddy! so go crack open your champagne bottle and celebrate.
Yuppie? Thanks. Even if it doesn't apply.
I'm not looking to win, Einstein. You have the champagne. Looks like you need it.

housefacepalm.jpg

ughhh...............................

I was thinking of thanking him because that picture will be a great paint guide for his eyes and stubble detail!

DSC_0006.jpg
DSC_0008-1.jpg

House has arrived, with his cane. I hope this encourages those awaiting his sullen self.

Very clean casting, no bubbles, and I like the sculpt very much -- it has a nice texture that doesn't seem to photograph easily; I hope my painting can exploit it. Unfortunately, I'll be on the road soon, no painting time, no internet, nothing. But I hope all who are still waiting are as pleased as I am when the old grouch shows up.

I've also posted another arrival from Chris in the River/Summer thread over in the Aliens & Robots forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back