*UPDATE* Laurie Strode Halloween Interest thread.*Ready*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATE* Laurie Strode Halloween Interest thread. PICS COMING!

:rotfl that's a good one brother... Never thought of that, but maybe we all can find one on eBay rather then making it which is really not gard at all... Ones customs is best at weapons

well one is the man at the horror but your removable mask is what im sure we really wanted.....:exactly:would love to see you do a jason figure

"Michael" Where are you?????

Ok Guys going to start taking orders and payment for this in few days...Get on the list for what you may want, limited only. See page one.

Lamson knife not included...That is a Real metal One's customs...Hit him up for those babies.

picture.php

Last edited:

Ready for order...Full figure or Heads

Guys...The figures and heads, and now addes clothing sets are ready for order? Guys who are on the list please send payment, and we can start to make your orders Thanks

I just got my Laurie Strode HS from Moe. What a wonderful and excellent art piece, made with a new really awesome plastic material. I´ll post pictures later. Any Halloween fan out there should have this one, really. Thank you Moe.

I just got my Laurie Strode HS from Moe. What a wonderful and excellent art piece, made with a new really awesome plastic material. I´ll post pictures later. Any Halloween fan out there should have this one, really. Thank you Moe.

Hey Thanks Brother...I am glad She arrived safely, Love to see pics when ready.

Enjoy my friend:wink1:

Thanks to retyu123 for image.
Ones myers and our Laurie Strode and my personal custom Loomis... Thanks my friend enjoy.
scaled.php

Last edited:
Strode is becoming more and more tempting.

Hey Ski...Hope all is well Bro, I have few left and surprised this did not go over to well with all the Nice Myers sculpts available. Tough Business hit or miss I guess.:dunno

Anytime your ready hit me up, Thanks

Back