Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously? it's all I ever use if possible, so many more posibilities and the transparency really helps the figures display better and they don't block light or cast shadows in the display case, the new Hot Toys 'crotch' stands are very limiting and mostly only damage the figure.

Maybe I just never gave them a chance. Do you guys have general tips for how to use the Medicom stands. I have SO many of them just lying around in boxes.

Finally picked up babydoll.

Hastings is having quite a few sales because of the hunger game release. Today from 9pm-midnight and all day tomorrow. 25% of all action figures. I think it's only in store and not online, but I,m not sure. So if you have one in your town take advantage.
There's also sales on other things too like used music and used graphic novels and some other stuff

She is normally 165.99 but was 124.99 with the sale and then I did buy back on some old DVD's I didn't want so with that she came out to $109. :)

So I did the hot water trick, and all it did was make her hair all puffed out:lol I also replaced the rubber band wraps with thread. I'll post pics when I'm home.

My Babydoll has arrived finally Today! I´m in love with this Figure^^
It was really worth the wait and i´m happy to have her now in my Collection!
I made my first Hot Toys Review ever! Sadly its only in German and filmed with my Cellphone cam, but you People still can see her in a medicore Quallity^^

Greetz from Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQytAV3KQ-Q&feature=youtu.be

How hot was it?
Just warm? Or was it near boiling?

I didn't get it full on boiling. The left pig tail came out ok. But the bangs and right pig tail are all jacked up. I'm going to actually get it boiling on my day off.

Now, do you just drop the head in, or get the parts wet that you want to style?

I didn't get it full on boiling. The left pig tail came out ok. But the bangs and right pig tail are all jacked up. I'm going to actually get it boiling on my day off.

Now, do you just drop the head in, or get the parts wet that you want to style?

Well i just got a small shot glass and filled it with boiling water from the kettle.
I had the head popped off, and dipped each pigtail in the water one at a time, right up to the little elastic bands that hold the bunches.
Then i did each lock of hair on the parting and put the head on the body again, styling the hair as i wanted it and leaving it to dry. it WILL slightly wet the collar of Babydoll's costume. But that will dry off quickly enough when all the water dries naturally

Just got a chance to open up BD and was glad to see that I got a side part from SSC. Really nice figure overall. My only complaint is the huge wrist joint on her left hand. Other than that she is outstanding.

BabyDoll006-1.jpg

BabyDoll005-1.jpg

BabyDoll004-1.jpg

BabyDoll001-1.jpg

Hi .
A friend of mine make me a great custom job , a sucker punch zombi nazi .... i hope you like it ...
P1010006-6.jpg

P1010009-5.jpg

P1010010-6.jpg

i just order babydoll from sideshow can anyone tell me about the hair on the heads i would like to get a side parted head is that how it comes, is it a special head ,or just the luck of the draw ?

Ok your comments are right , exactly is not perfect, but the hot toys is not better , because he is not exist .... jejejejejeje

thanks for your opinion.

For me is a good figure to put with my baby doll.

thanks anyway

True. For multiple reasons! (The reference to all things Nazi is a pet hate).

The Sucker Punch fantasy environment was 1914-18 inspired.

This figure is not dressed as Nazi (e.g. SS), but as Army (Heer), and 1930s-WW2 at that.

Yes, it's a good "zombie soldier".

But not a Sucker Punch zombie soldier! :)

Last edited:
Back