Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Lord! Keep them coming guys!!

I noticed not alot of rifle shots, I love her rifle, so here's some.

DSC00551.jpg

2a81dcff.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

Last edited:
Technically, that is not a "rifle" but a submachine gun. SMGs are smaller, lower caliber, shorter-range fully automatic guns whereas rifles are longer range and use higher powered ammo.

Baby comes with an MP7A1.

Sweet Pea is the one who uses a rifle, an M4A1.

Technically, that is not a "rifle" but a submachine gun. SMGs are smaller, lower caliber, shorter-range fully automatic guns whereas rifles are longer range and use higher powered ammo.

Baby comes with an MP7A1.

Sweet Pea is the one who uses a rifle, an M4A1.

You're right...Sub machine gun...Sorry :slap

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00560.jpg

DSC00562-1.jpg

DSC00566-1.jpg

Last edited:
I´m still waiting for mine! Got delayed again to mid August! So iám waiting for her now over a Year -.- I already paid for her last year!

I'm still laughing just thinking about that guy who had posted pictured of his Babydoll on the custom naked body. The reactions to it were hilarious.

Sorry for the daft question guys but I'm a bit late to the party here...what's the deal with the H/S now?

I see comments that some are better than others but what should it be...Side Parting or Centre??

Been thinking about selling my first avenger Captain America to buy her instead, but want to make sure I get the best version :)

Thanks

Neil

Before I knew about the side part head, I tried to do my own, if you get the middle parted head you can always try to do it yourself.

100_5995.jpg

I'm still laughing just thinking about that guy who had posted pictured of his Babydoll on the custom naked body. The reactions to it were hilarious.

I read about this from the Hot Toys Black Widow thread and just had to check out what was going on. I think I am scarred now...

That was creepy... :/ people actually do that?

Back