Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you!
Yes, I used Got2B which is safer for these type of figures (it's water based). Anything oil based will ruin the plastic and vinyl backing of the headsculpt so it's not recommended.
But water based hair products or even "water wax" will work.
It definetely helps so you don't have to play around with the hair each time she gets taken off the shelf. :lol

Whats the name of the one you used?

Whats the name of the one you used?

250px-Kyjellyuk.jpg

I'm guessing it is already in your medicine cabinet.:monkey1

Hey Freaks,
I've been lurking for several months now, but this is my first post!
I got my Babydoll from SS with the first wave and sadly, she has a center part.:(
I've been reading a ton of the posts in this thread and have not seen this question asked: Has anyone been brave enough to undo the ponytails and attempt to repart her hair? Is it even possible?:dunno

Hello everyone! :peace

I've been sort of lurking in this thread since the beginning and finally got my second Babydoll (side part version). :yess: She's definitely my favorite figure so far!

023.jpg

025-1.jpg

031.jpg

033-2.jpg

Thanks for viewing~ :wave

finally some good pictures ! makes me want to buy her...

Hey Freaks,
I've been lurking for several months now, but this is my first post!
I got my Babydoll from SS with the first wave and sadly, she has a center part.:(
I've been reading a ton of the posts in this thread and have not seen this question asked: Has anyone been brave enough to undo the ponytails and attempt to repart her hair? Is it even possible?:dunno
I'm curious about this too. But I asked my female friend an she said it wasn't possible because it's different from human hair.
You'll need gel or something :slap

finally some good pictures ! makes me want to buy her...

better get her before she was sold out :yess:

I'm curious about this too. But I asked my female friend an she said it wasn't possible because it's different from human hair.
You'll need gel or something :slap

better get her before she was sold out :yess:

The problem from my understanding is the way the hair is set in the doll head. Unlike human hair, the doll's hair is designed with a specific part via the way the hair is placed in the plastic head. So says my wife and thus, must be truth:lecture

I've been playing around, experimenting on one of my four HS's and I can tell you it's hard to get rid of middle part one even with the hair gel technique. :slap
IMG_3450.jpg

IMG_3451.jpg

Even messing with the bangs with styling gel
IMG_3453.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

Last edited:
Back