Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you applied any kind of product to her bangs? they look really straight and nice :)

Thank you!
Yes, I used Got2B which is safer for these type of figures (it's water based). Anything oil based will ruin the plastic and vinyl backing of the headsculpt so it's not recommended.
But water based hair products or even "water wax" will work.
It definetely helps so you don't have to play around with the hair each time she gets taken off the shelf. :lol

So i was about to re pose Tommy and Babydoll and thought i'd do an embrace shot

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Now it's getting on it's way too NSFW :lol

scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited:
So i was about to re pose Tommy and Babydoll and thought i'd do an embrace shot

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Now it's getting on it's way too NSFW :lol

scaled.php

scaled.php

Even I wouldn't go there with her articulation! :horror Glad to see someone attempting it though :lol Where you thinking of Browning's Sleeping Beauty Film when you tried this. :rotfl

Contrary to what you dirty minded guys are thinking, it's an embrace shot, she jumped into his arms for a kiss. His trousers and her underwear are both on :lecture

The second lot IS foreplay :naughty

Contrary to what you dirty minded guys are thinking, it's an embrace shot, she jumped into his arms for a kiss

The second lot IS foreplay :naughty

that's not just an embrace. that's the "you went off to war and I thougt you were dead, but you're alive so lets get down to business and have kids before you get called back" kind of embrace :lol

She looks so perfect in your pictures! I love them! Hope mine will arrive soon....

Hello everyone! :peace

I've been sort of lurking in this thread since the beginning and finally got my second Babydoll (side part version). :yess: She's definitely my favorite figure so far!

023.jpg

025-1.jpg

031.jpg

033-2.jpg

Thanks for viewing~ :wave

Back