Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine on PO with BBTS... the wait is KILLING ME.

I've never owned a figure/doll with rooted hair... anyone that has her care to say whether any real futzing has to be done?

Man, I will have this figure... the only thing that scares me is the "hairpart crapshoot", seems they are all different... some good, some bad.

M.

I have mine on PO with BBTS... the wait is KILLING ME.

I've never owned a figure/doll with rooted hair... anyone that has her care to say whether any real futzing has to be done?

On mine, not really. Take care when putting on her headband though. Id recommend tweezers to prevent loosening up her pig tails.

Such a great piece it is so petite!:lol, but well made! Working some poses right now! Took some quick shots, The rooted hair works well, gives it the natural look IMO!
IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3122.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

Last edited:
Rooted hairs not an issue, the real problem is putting on her head band. Felt like I was all thumbs trying to get it over both ponytails carefully as to not mess up the individuall hairs. Her bangs were really pressed down when she came and I just about had heart failure when I slipped the hair band on and the bangs fell forward. Took me a minute to realize they were supposed to do that.

I think the best way to put the head band on is the way a real woman would. I would pop her head off put the band around her neck and pull it up over face. That way you don't have to try and get it around both pony tails. I don't mean a real woman would pop her head off :rotfl But that she would pull it up over her face so it pulls her hair back.

Last edited:
I think the best way to put the head band on is the way a real woman would. I would pop her head off put the band around her neck and pull it up over face. That way you do have to try and get it around both pony tails. I don't mean a real woman would pop her head off :rotfl But that she would pull it up over her face so it pulls her hair back.

Suuuuurrrrre you dont.

I saw you in your Sopranos black leahter jacket and stogie....lol.

Time for a scale check, to me I think it's spot on! Browning is in perfect scale with this figure, HTs nailed it! :yess:
IMG_3124.jpg

Guys I just had an awesome idea, what if HT used the Avatar body as a base to make the Samurai from Sucker Punch ! HT spent a lot of money to develop that body (I bet there will be a v2 Jake with RDA uniform) and they are probably desperate for any excuse to reuse it. The Samurai is perfect. I saw an amazing custom Samurai on OSW and I think the body is roughly the same scale. I know its a little skinny, but they can just make a fat suit to put over it, maybe add some ankle extenders and its the perfect size! what do you think?

e12aed3616e0477b.jpg

Emily-Browning-takes-on-a-Samurai-monster-in-Sucker-Punch_gallery_primary.jpg

Anyway :monkey3 .....I just emailed them :panic:

I think the best way to put the head band on is the way a real woman would. I would pop her head off put the band around her neck and pull it up over face. That way you do have to try and get it around both pony tails. I don't mean a real woman would pop her head off :rotfl But that she would pull it up over her face so it pulls her hair back.
That's a helpful suggestion. I think I will put it on this way. Thanks :hi5:

I really disliked most of this movie but, this looks like such a solid release so, i'm buying. XD

Back