Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its possible this is only the first batch so they start it off with a limited number and follow up later with the bigger order. I wish I knew Hot Toys production numbers.

According to SSC's recent newsletter, this is only a partial shipment of Babydoll. So more than likely it's the initial batch.

IMGP3366.JPG

IMGP3309.JPG

IMGP3271.JPG

IMGP3284.JPG

Hot Toys Sucker Punch - Baby Doll (Part 1)
Hot Toys Sucker Punch - Baby Doll (Part 2)
Hot Toys Sucker Punch - Baby Doll (Part 3)
Hot Toys Sucker Punch - Baby Doll (Part 4)

Want more pics? Press --> Like.

Just talked to SSC, it is a split shipment, with the first or initial shipment shipping out now by the orders that were placed first, the next shipment should arrive next week. :lecture

Just talked to SSC, it is a split shipment, with the first or initial shipment shipping out now by the orders that were placed first, the next shipment should arrive next week. :lecture

Mine has shipped and I placed my order around the time OMG's pictures posted up. Split shipment must me outside venders line AlterEgo. Ill speculate that Sideshow is doing that on purpose.

I ordered mine several days ago and mine has shipped so i'm not sure about the split shipment from SSC.

Baby doll is here, took some quick shots. She's a beauty.

7219724028_9003833395_c.jpg

7219723700_3e6249c89b_c.jpg

7219723858_4b796f71a7_b.jpg

7219724146_ec09531d42_b.jpg

7219723522_334df20dc4_b.jpg

Only one gripe, now I don't know if this is a scar or not, really hard to tell. To me its looks like some of the plastic that was wrapped around her neck might of melted and messed up the paint? I dunno, the past 2 Hot Toys I've received from Sideshow have had some slight defect, and I never complained, but I dunno, this one really bothers me.
7219724298_1808e8ac3d_b.jpg

Oh wow, that's cool they put red in her eyes. I don't remember any of their previous figures having that. Am I wrong?

So is the pistol chromed or just really shiney silver paint?

Oh wow, that's cool they put red in her eyes. I don't remember any of their previous figures having that. Am I wrong?

Nolan's eyes are like that too. I guess it's a new thing they are doing. I think enterbay has done it for their latest figure too but I'm not too sure.

Last edited:
I think it's just silver paint, but they did a really nice job. The gun has some nice decals on the sides like her katana.

So is the pistol chromed or just really whimsy silver paint...

Idk what happened but that was supposed to say "really shiney silver paint"

I've edited my post accordingly...don't want to come off as being a negative towards this figure as its a badass figure

And thanks for the clarification PandaClaws :)

Baby doll is here, took some quick shots. She's a beauty.

7219723858_4b796f71a7_b.jpg

I notice they're using those clear rubber bands to hold her ponytails. Those turn yellow and brittle with age and will leave residue. I know I've used them before to hold pistol and swords in my figures hands. Think I'll have to tie up the ponytails with some thin string or ribbon and remove the clear bands.

I notice they're using those clear rubber bands to hold her ponytails. Those turn yellow and brittle with age and will leave residue. I know I've used them before to hold pistol and swords in my figures hands. Think I'll have to tie up the ponytails with some thin string or ribbon and remove the clear bands.

Yep, looks like it. Rubber bands can melt & turn into a real mess.

That ribbon mod sounds like a good idea. Even just wrapping cotton thread instead might be a bit easier to do and look would probably look better.

I should get BD next Tuesday/Wednesday!! :yess:

What are you guys putting your rubber bands in! I never had rubber bands melt. Maybe dry out.

Pretty much all of the figs have it, some more subtle. I guess you can't really tell until you carefully observe in the light.

What are you guys putting your rubber bands in! I never had rubber bands melt. Maybe dry out.

Pretty much all of the figs have it, some more subtle. I guess you can't really tell until you carefully observe in the light.

I never said melt, but when they dried out, they left residue and stains on the figures hands. Had to peel the parts of the band that stunk. Could of been a chemical reaction with the rubbery hands. Don't know for sure. Just know I don't want that happening to Baby Dolls hair. Just a heads up for those who want to know. Those who don't, don't have to heed my advice.

Back