Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought maybe he had an early one for his photo's or that she has released in HK already.

I think the wait is almost over. I bet she will appear on HTC wall 1 week from now (or at least I hope so :slap)
I'm curious how the final product will be. I hope she will be much better than alice... can't bring myself to like the headsculpt and her oversized ass :lecture

Last edited:
HT Alice is awesome!

Based on the last photo they showed of the delayed products with their final packaging (Noland, Avatar, etc), Baby Doll looks really out of scale (too tall compared to the real Emily Browning). It doesn't bother me too much, but it is a disappointment overall.

HT Alice is awesome!

Based on the last photo they showed of the delayed products with their final packaging (Noland, Avatar, etc), Baby Doll looks really out of scale (too tall compared to the real Emily Browning). It doesn't bother me too much, but it is a disappointment overall.

I share your concern for her height. It will be most annoying once the other (much) taller girls like Sweet Pea (6"), Rocket and Amber (both 4" taller than Babydoll) are standing next to her and the figures are all about the same height. I hope HT takes that into consideration.

But I think the picture you mentioned is not so bad at all.
In real life there is a height difference of about 10.5" between Babydoll and Noland. But she is wearing heels and standing straight, while Nolands knees are bent, his feet are apart and he is standing more at the back.
So it could be the correct scale after all. At least I hope so.

You don't need to worry about how she'll look with the other girls as Hot Toys won't be making them :(

I once heard a rumour that another one was in the making and supposed to be released in April. That, of course, was before Babydoll and Amber got delayed several times.

We-ll just have to wait a little more. Cupple of days and she out, if everything goes ok. We waited that long, I think that would not kill us :D

I have another concern. I have not thought about it till yesterday, when my boyfriend told me that as the JS from Avatar wasn't was good as the prorotype, I should be worried about the final product of this little baby.( considering that they are both releasing at aprox the same time) What do you think? Is he overreacting? lol Is Jake figure THAT bad? :dunno:

We-ll just have to wait a little more. Cupple of days and she out, if everything goes ok. We waited that long, I think that would not kill us :D

I have another concern. I have not thought about it till yesterday, when my boyfriend told me that as the JS from Avatar wasn't was good as the prorotype, I should be worried about the final product of this little baby.( considering that they are both releasing at aprox the same time) What do you think? Is he overreacting? lol Is Jake figure THAT bad? :dunno:

No need to worry :panic::panic::panic:

Last edited:
Back