Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
403561_332759846797005_145970452142613_849576_1184738143_n.jpg

New pic (out now in HK)..... WTF is up with the HS? :panic::panic::panic:

That's not HK, that's the Japan Toy Sapiens display model. The blog post on the Toy Sapiens site says they just received this display model today and are taking reservations. It doesn't sound like they have copies in store for sell just yet.

link here.

As much as there seem to be a lot of problems, this is just one camera phone pic inside a store with incredibly bright and harsh lighting. :p

I will also reserve judgement until the OMG, Elljay, etc pics come out, but I'm still in for a couple of these. I love the HT femme figs and it's pretty much impossible to get the pale TTFs any more.

teaser pic > full specs and pics > convention displays with protos > hk/whatever display picture taken very soon before release with a bad picture to fear people > people actually considering cancelling the item over 1 bad photo.

Calm down guys girls and transgenders this routine happens all the time. Usually ending with the head sculpt we were originally getting.

teaser pic > full specs and pics > convention displays with protos > hk/whatever display picture taken very soon before release with a bad picture to fear people > people actually considering cancelling the item over 1 bad photo.

Calm down guys girls and transgenders this routine happens all the time. Usually ending with the head sculpt we were originally getting.

An utterly horrible photo.....looks like Babydoll's cracked out sister.

The HT Alice thread jumped about 20 pages in a day because of a glass distorted picture which made her look like she had a fat head. People panic cancelled their figures, slated how much HT ruined the figure and it was all scare mongering with fear, loathing and miss information. All because of a bad photo.

Its too early to fear!

The HT Alice thread jumped about 20 pages in a day because of a glass distorted picture which made her look like she had a fat head. People panic cancelled their figures, slated how much HT ruined the figure and it was all scare mongering with fear, loathing and miss information. All because of a bad photo.

Its too early to fear!

Even then she still came out with a terrible headsculpt regardless.

:1-1:
I love the HT femme figs and it's pretty much impossible to get the pale TTFs any more.

If by "pale" you mean deeply tanned. :wink1:

Hot Toys has yet to have a female Caucasian with an actual pale skin tone. I hope Babydoll changes that, so I can stop having to paint the doll bodies to match the head (artist oil paint sticks without cracking or harming the rubber in case anyone is curious, but is hard to get smooth - I plan to try airbrushing it).

Edit: By the way Babydoll looks like a meth addict in that photo. :nana:

If you're looking for a pale 1/6 female body, check out ThreeA's Penumbra figure body :wave

I'm led to believe this is just a bad pic, the groups shot a couple weeks back of her with Noland, Jake Sully and the Tron Lightcycle featured the final Noland and Jake Sully figures, the BD head look the same as the proto and is also likely the production model.

But Star Puffs, I have so many meth addict kitbashes planned... :lol

Have you seen those threeA ladies? I love 'em, but they look like they got stuck on a medieval torture rack. They are freakishly long. :p

Back