Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having doubts if i'll even get these now, it's a 98% certainty they'll not make the rest and everytime i look at Babydoll and Amber on the shelf i'll be thinking they're incomplete :dunno

don't get them - just get the babydoll PF

HT aren't going to make the rest of the girls, I can guarantee it. if it's really that big of a deal to you, you should just let them go.

Having doubts if i'll even get these now, it's a 98% certainty they'll not make the rest and everytime i look at Babydoll and Amber on the shelf i'll be thinking they're incomplete :dunno

99.999999 certainy HT are done with this license- we are lucky we are getting the two figures:clap

don't get them - just get the babydoll PF

HT aren't going to make the rest of the girls, I can guarantee it. if it's really that big of a deal to you, you should just let them go.

Sadly this is the truth.

I will still get BD but I'm ok with one offs so I'll be ok.

I've only got Babydoll on pre order, but if HT show (not announce) the rest (or maybe even a couple) of the girls, I might back track & get Amber.

Release date was April, it sucks how no retailer in the US has her yet.
Im ok with BBdoll alone, I see Amber might come out too. Sometimes Im happy having at least the main char of one series, such as Perseus, that is enough in my collection to represent CoTT. But since the new Wrath of the T coming out, I think there might be more figures coming out, perhaps.

Back