Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been to HTC facebook everyday and still not seein babydoll pics.
I think she's gonna come out anytime soon. early may I guess.....

7 month delay not enough to piss someone off?

It happens. Not the first or last time something has been delayed. People should come to expect this in the hobby, or they are completely new or ignorant to it.

Getting pissed off won't make it come out any sooner. It just takes energy from the body. It's more harmful than good. I choose to not let such small things get to me. Especially things that are out of my hands.

It happens. Not the first or last time something has been delayed. People should come to expect this in the hobby, or they are completely new or ignorant to it.

Getting pissed off won't make it come out any sooner. It just takes energy from the body. It's more harmful than good. I choose to not let such small things get to me. Especially things that are out of my hands.

People always feel entitled. Its sad really.

When is this due? I thought Hot Toys said this would be released imminently...That has to be 3 weeks ago now...

This one seems to be releasing around the same time as HK/Asia for whatever reason.

Cynics may speculate that perhaps HT is worried that folks will see in hand pics and bash the figure to the point of leading to cancelations, but I can't imagine it being that sinister.

I'm pretty much committed to getting a few of these sets. I did enjoy the movie and liked the characters, but even if it's not 100% spot on, I can use the extra sets for bashes and parts.

Usually there are Luka photos of a figure before release, but not in this case so far. It is disconcerting.

maybe none of the people who usually post photos bought her? hopefully she just hasn't released yet though :lol

Back