Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh, that might be it then. Thanks Darkseed. Free shipping means nothing to me, since that also doesn't apply to me :slap

Since I've already cancelled, I think I might wait for 'in hand' pics now, before re ordering :lol

Ahhh, that might be it then. Thanks Darkseed. Free shipping means nothing to me, since that also doesn't apply to me :slap

Since I've already cancelled, I think I might wait for 'in hand' pics now, before re ordering :lol

International customer? if you can't benefit from any offer, then it really should apply to you, for shame sideshow

International customer? if you can't benefit from any offer, then it really should apply to you, for shame sideshow
:exactly:
clear.gif

Been a looooooooooong time since I've been on this forum due to a ton of reasons, but FINALLY I'm back.

I got this gal on pre-order. I've been out of the higher-end collecting world for a while now. So happy to be back on board!

Since Jake Sully's feet were fully sculpted instead of articulated it leads me to think that all of those in the update pic are the final production models.

Which means :gah: hurry up HT :impatient:

Too bad she wasn't released on time.
During the winter my back patio was covered in snow just like the Samurai scene.
Would have been great to pose her out in the elements.

This is gonna be hanging around a while after release right, there's something i want to get on eBay but i'll have to pay for it out of BD's money.

I should be fine to pick this up from a retailer for a fair bit after release right?

She's not gonna go anywhere for a while. I am sure I'll be able to pick her up for cheaper than retail in a month or two.

Back