Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
224584_10150253189547344_58690437343_7810509_7327175_n.jpg

I think Hot Toys will make the rest of the girls, you can see a Sucker Punch page with what seems to be four shapes.

Finally seen Sucker Punch & I liked it. The story was ok but I enjoyed it most for the fantasy, action scenes & uhmm girls, ha ;)
I think Baby Doll & Amber are now on my shopping list if I can fit them in.

Last edited:
Movie was nothing great but I enjoyed it. Have to say that if HT made a Sweet Pea figure I'd def get that. Not a big fan of Amber or Baby Doll so I'll pass on those

I was dissapointed by the Movie. The beginning was Great but later... You don't Know Why the other Girls were in the "Hospital" , what happened before... The Design was Great... And i Love the Look of babydoll..

I was dissapointed by the Movie. The beginning was Great but later... You don't Know Why the other Girls were in the "Hospital" , what happened before... The Design was Great... And i Love the Look of babydoll..

Some things are best left to the imagination.

You can research a little about the film insides, or investigate about what happened to women at that time.
I don't want to crush into your oppinion, you must make your own! and as someone else said before, some things are lead to imagination, but some others.. not so much.

If you have the blu ray extended cut, in the Maximun Movie Mode they explain a lot of stuff there, some of the stuff you mention. :)

Where are you going to get those gems in such a small size ?? :thud:

It looks like there are 3 different sized gems -

emilybrowningasbabydoll.jpg

In 1/6 scale, I would guess the smallest gems are 1mm(rhinestone shape), the middle sized gems 2mm(square shape), and the biggest gems 3mm(square shape) -
It also looks like there are 2 different colours - silver and blue.

These are easy to find on ebay - many different size, shapes and colours are available.

1mm rhinestone gems -
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1000-Cry...t=UK_Crafts_Beads_CA&var=&hash=item76c06cde09

2mm Square gems -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-Clea...ails_Manicure_Pedicure_CA&hash=item1e5d842313

3mm Square gems -
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200-x-3m..._Crafts_Embellishments_SM&hash=item1c156c44c1

Theyre not the right colours but you get the idea.

I bought the movie on Blu the other day. I enjoyed it better than the first time I saw it. The extended cut was awesome!
Sweet Pea is still my favourite character! If HT makes her, I'll most likely pick her up! Hopefully they don't just stop this line after these two figures! :pray: :rock

I need some spare cash to pick this up. I really enjoyed the movie even though I expected better. Zack Snyder is a brilliant, underrated director who has made some of the best movies of the past decade. Am I the only one who loved Blondie? Everyone either liked Babydoll or Sweet Pea. But all the girls were amazing in the movie (except for Amber lol)

Back