Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, Snyder is a genius. Who else could make money off of terrible films?

... Oh yeah, like 90% of the Hollywood industry. :slap

You sir have very little faith in Hollywood. Even though your entitled to your own opinions I dont appreciate you attacking Snyder. Lol just kidding, Scorsese is way better anyway

IMG_0482.jpg

She looks great in that picture , can't wait to get her! :yess:

Some parts of Sucker Punch was really loose and didn't make a whole lot of sense though.

I watched it in 3D mostly for the eye candy and special effects.

Saw it on the IMAX in London. Bloody brilliant. Sure there were issues with the finished product i.e it was only M rated, Fighting scenes too flat and story unfinished but it was still pretty awesome. If Hot Toys changes the sculpt before the figure comes out, I will buy. Otherwise Its not much too look at

Saw it on the IMAX in London. Bloody brilliant. Sure there were issues with the finished product i.e it was only M rated, Fighting scenes too flat and story unfinished but it was still pretty awesome. If Hot Toys changes the sculpt before the figure comes out, I will buy. Otherwise Its not much too look at

Glad you liked it. I loved the movie too. It was a breath of fresh air.

I would love to support Hot Toys and get all the Sucker Punch releases, but I still am not feeling Amber or Babydoll's headsculpts. I am actually starting to consider canceling my preorder on Amber.

Thank the good lord it wasn't in 3D. These days its just a cheap gimmick to grab peoples attention. I'll always prefer to watch a 2D version than 3D. On another note, How good was the opening to Sucker Punch with "Sweet Dreams" playing.

Back