Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need to see that. :monkey1

You know what's interesting? In the Poetics, Aristotle defined plot as the depiction of a single action.

The well known saying, life flash before my eyes, means different things to different people. The images are seen as very quick pictures. Medical experts think it may be the brain’s reaction as a way of coping with trauma.

And BabyDoll is coping with a lot of trauma.

I'm trying to decide between cancelling this or Captain America, i'm leaning toward keeping this at the moment.

I haven't seen either film, Cap looks a bit baggy the more i look at him, i don't have any female characters and i like samurai swords.

I'm trying to decide between cancelling this or Captain America, i'm leaning toward keeping this at the moment.

I haven't seen either film, Cap looks a bit baggy the more i look at him, i don't have any female characters and i like samurai swords.

I'm in the same boat man. I love captain america. One of my top Marvel guys, but at the same time, this is a pretty original figure that won't get an updated version most likely. It's definitely a tough call

Yeah I think this figure and definitely the Asian one will be less than retail after these hit. I think they will make too many of em and there wont be that much of a demand.

Have you watched the Extended Version?

The extended version is sooooooo much better than the theatrical cut that it's almost a whole different movie. But, since it was only included in the blu-ray, it may just languish in obscurity & only ever achieve acclaim as a cult film.

I think what I will do is just cancel Amber and pick her up down the road if Hot Toys ends up announcing the other girls. I highly doubt Amber is going up in price anytime soon.

The extended version is sooooooo much better than the theatrical cut that it's almost a whole different movie. But, since it was only included in the blu-ray, it may just languish in obscurity & only ever achieve acclaim as a cult film.

:exactly: It the movie Sucker Punch was suppose to be.

Back