Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a fan of this movie at all but this will be my first female fig. This fig is crazy crazy sick. Wow wow Wow!!

I would advise against pre-ordering from Ebay. You will be charged ahead of time and time limit for protection will long have passed before it even ships.

I agree. But i was just saing. Mine was preordered from BBTS. They have a nice customer service.

Last edited:
IMG_0482.jpg

Think theyll do a ROCKET? Shes my fav, I wanna buy this figure but i need to find the right price. I have 3 Hot Toys on my mind that are iconic, gotta find room for this baby doll!

Think theyll do a ROCKET? Shes my fav, I wanna buy this figure but i need to find the right price. I have 3 Hot Toys on my mind that are iconic, gotta find room for this baby doll!

Sweet Pea before Rocket! :lecture

Actually, Baby Doll and Sweet Pea are the only ones I am interested in. I think Sweet Pea stands a good chance of being made, but I imagine we'll have to wait and see.

Have not seen the movie yet but she looks very nice. Hot Toys is unbelievable. That uniform turn me on. I'm gonna make my wife wear this Japanese school girl uniform tonight.

I think if they do anymore from this line it will be Sweet Pea. But I don't even think they will do anymore. :(

The price on these is gonna kill the line. Shoulda been $150 tops!

I think if they do anymore from this line it will be Sweet Pea. But I don't even think they will do anymore. :(

The price on these is gonna kill the line. Shoulda been $150 tops!

There's always the chance that the price is what saves it. Maybe if they had charged more for the Watchmen figures, it would have been worth their while to keep going.

this figure is really looking great! all the new pics from SDCC are just making it harder to cancel this PO...will have to see how the rest of the year plays out

Back