Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, imo it's the one thing I'm surprised HT hasn't fixed on their rooted figures yet. It's annoying.

It's not too bad when the figure has a full set of hair coming down to cover it, but it'll be more noticeable on Babydoll since she has two pigtails. I HATED it on the Silken Floss figure.

It does look bad, like the head is ready to come apart at the seam. Hope your right and the hair will cover it up.

It does look bad, like the head is ready to come apart at the seam. Hope your right and the hair will cover it up.

I'm hoping they can make it flush with the rest of the head without a big part sticking out. I was on board from day one, but after these pics and seeing everyone now praising the sculpt it makes me wonder why this big crack looking thing at the back of the head has flown under the radar.

Is everyone sure it wont be on the final figure? And thats why there is almost no concern?

Am i the only one worried about this?

I mean HT get all kinds of scrutiny on likeness and costume accuracy, but one basic thing is the figure needs to have human proportions in complete three dimensions, so if i was to turn her around and look at the back of her neck there isnt something that doesnt exist on humans.

This big gap/crack in the head distracts alot, for me anyway.

Just bought 2x for 169 AUS each =D:panic:

IMG_0571.JPG

IMG_0572.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

Anyway, it's _____ing ugly... :D

I searched for BW neck photos, but cannot find anything. Maybe in a video review. The only one I remember was showing the red skin under her hair.

These figures look great, not a fan of the movie though. Very random with lots of pointless action.

Is there any way to hide the left wrist and be true to the movie (the right one you have that fingerless glove) ?

Btw, any photos of the figure's body (I like to see the joints) ?

Back